|A talisman forged to honor the daytime sky.|
- The item's attributes grants the following bonuses:
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Solar Crests fully stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Fully stack with talents. from
- Cannot be cast on self.
- Shares cooldown with .
- The effect on self and the modifier on the target are independent from each other. Dispelling the target does not remove the effect on the caster.
- Unlike Medallion, Solar Crest does not place a debuff on the caster. Instead, its effects are directly bound to its cooldown.
- Its duration is always 12 seconds on the target, while the duration on self varies with cooldown manipulation (i.e. cooldown reduction and resetting).
- When the ability's cooldown is reduced, the reduction effects on self are briefer. The reduction effects on self also disappear immediately when the cooldown is refreshed.
- This also means that the effects on self are also applied when using Medallion of Courage, since they share a cooldown.
- The armor reduction on self fully stacks. When having multiple Solar Crests, each of them reduce armor when on cooldown.
- The target buff/debuff fully stack with each other. The effects on self also stack with the target debuff.
- When a unit is targeted by an allied and an enemy Solar Crest, the modifiers effectively cancel each other out.
- When opposing heroes cast it on each other, they effectively have -12 armor, -10% movement speed, and -50 attack speed.
- Multiple target debuffs or target buffs do not stack, but refresh their durations.
- The target buff, target debuff and self-debuff fully stack with .
Heroes who occasionally want Solar Crest to increase their physical burst damage, or to support the team:
Main Article: Solar Crest/Changelogs
- Reduced attack speed bonus/slow from 55 to 50.
- Reduced attack speed bonus/slow from 65 to 55.
- Reduced / / all attributes bonus from 10 to 5.
- Reduced armor bonus from 8 to 6.
- Reduced armor bonus/reduction from 8 to 6.
- Reduced attack speed bonus/slow from 80 to 65.