- reduces Snapfire's already low mana pool.
- allows Anti-Mage to avoid being hit by and .
- stops Snapfire's .
- can prevent Snapfire from casting additional spells.
- stops Snapfire's .
- Snapfire's low armor and agility gain means that will deal a decent amount of damage.
- , , and are easier to land on Snapfire while she channels her .
- makes Juggernaut immune against all of Snapfire's spells and allows him to get closer.
- A well-timed allows Juggernaut to dodge Snapfire's spells, and she has no way to deal with it.
- prevents damage and dispels the slow from Snapfire's .
- allows Abaddon to gain HP during Snapfire's .
- can be used immediately after since Snapfire is forced to stay in place.
- Heroes with mobility spells (such as
's and with ) can easily avoid and .
- Heroes with high movement speeds like and can run around, to, or away from Snapfire during and dodge the projectiles easily due to their slow speed.
- is easy to time against and , due to their slow and gradual damage output.
- can simply protect you against all of Snapfire's spells.
- reduces Snapfire's already low mana pool and the slow prevents her from escaping easily.
- will quickly destroy Chen's creeps and might waste .
- can be fed to Snapfire herself or to an ally caught inside .
- A badly placed Power Cog makes it easier for Snapfire to aim on Clockwerk
- Snapfire's AoE abilities in general are effective in clearing Phantom Lancer's illusions.
- will make quick work of .
- can easily hit a Phoenix using .
- can reduce Omniknight's impact in teamfights. Omniknight's cannot purge multiple stacks of . The damage is also magical, making Omniknight's ultimate, , useless.
- can deal a large amount of damage to Void during , either outright killing him or forcing him out before he can kill any allies caught in his ultimate.
- Heroes reliant on illusions or summons: , , .
- Heroes with summons that are destroyed by a fixed number of attacks: 's , 's , and 's .
Works well with...
- provides a simple setup for
- can spot enemy heroes inside Roshan's Pit, where Snapfire can cast Mortimer Kisses to force them to scatter away of it
- can be used to give Clockwerk a long distance push.
- can knock an enemy hero to the outskirts of (requires )
- can throw Clockwerk directly on top of an enemy hero, or it can be used to save him from a bad engagement (requires )
- sets up a great opportunity to combo with .
- helps lock down target for Snapfire to attack.
- can be used with to give Faceless Void a long distance push.
- can be used on Snapfire to root enemies after she jumps in with .
- and protects Snapfire against magic damage while she channels .
- keeps enemies in place for Snapfire to hit with .
- keeps many enemies in place for easy .
- Heroes with abilities that slow, stun or root enemies will make them easy targets for : , , , , , , .