Beatrix Snapfire, or simply Snapfire, is a ranged strength hero armed with a wide array of firepower, riding into battle on her dragon toad Mortimer. Her powerful Scatterblast blasts foes who get too close, while her mounted turret increases her range, allowing her to unleash a barrage of rapid fire attacks. Snapfire's coveted Firesnap Cookies give allies a boost, allowing them to leap a short distance. The cookies aren't her only secret weapon, as her dragon toad has the ultimate nasty surprise for the enemy team—a long range artillery barrage of Mortimer Kisses that coats the map in searing lava.
- Scatterblast travels at a speed of 3000, taking 0.73 seconds to travel the full distance.
- With the travel distance and end radius, it can hit units up to 1200 range away.
- The complete area is shaped like a cone.
- Scatterblast first applies , then the damage, then the movement speed slow.
- Leveling up Scatterblast, or choosing the talent does not update the damage of an already launched instance.
- With ) damage to units within point-blank distance.
, Scatterblast deals (
- Also stuns for seconds and knocks enemies range back within the point-blank distance. Knocks back at a speed of .
- Destroys trees enemies come in contact with during the knockback.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- Has no cast backswing when cast on self.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1000.
- Cannot be cast on allied units that are currently channeling. This includes self-casting.
- If the ally starts channeling after projectile launch, the projectile does nothing upon impact.
- Can target, but has no effect on units affected by and , the projectile does nothing on impact.
- Upon projectile impact, the target jumps 425 range forwards and 257 range high. While in the air, other units can pass below them.
- During the jump, the target is fully disabled, unable to move, turn, attack or cast abilities or items.
- Can jump over other units and over impassable terrain.
- The area damage and stun are applied upon losing the hop buff. This means if the leap gets interrupted, the effects are applied earlier.
- Firesnap Cookie first applies , then the damage, then the stun.
- The talent immediately upgrades already launched cookies, making them heal on impact.
- Destroys trees within 150 radius around the target upon landing.
- Interrupts Snapfire's channeling abilities on cast.
- Sets Snapfire's damage to the given values.
- Attack damage bonuses and reductions are completely ignored, unless the level 20 talent is selected.
- Leveling up Lil' Shredder or selecting the level 20 talent do not update the damage of an already existing instance from a previous cast.
- An attack charge is lost whenever an attack is executed, regardless of the outcome. This means missed attacks use up charges as well.
- The number of charges left is visible on the buff icon.
- Lil' Shredder uses a single debuff on the target. Following attacks increase its stack count.
- A number on the icon reveals the amount of stacks. The number is visible to everyone.
- Since only one debuff is used, each attack resets the duration of the entire stack.
- The armor reduction is applied on any attacked target, including buildings and allies.
- Can deal a total of 120/270/420/570 damage with all 6 attacks (before reductions).
- Can reduce a total of 4.5 armor with all 6 attacks.
- The attacks first place the debuff, then apply their own damage.
- Since the Lil' Shredder debuff is applied before the damage, the ability's damage benefits from the armor reduction applied.
- Successive casts do not stack, but refresh the buff instead, resetting the amount of attacks and updating the range bonus.
- With the talent, Snapfire performs instant attacks on different random targets within attack range whenever attacking during Lil' Shredder.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- Can be cast on any unit, except for enemy heroes and creep-heroes.
- Cannot be cast on allies who have ☐ Disabled Help from Snapfire.
- Disjoints projectiles for the target unit upon cast.
- During Gobble Up, the unit is periodically moved to Snapfire's current position. This periodic movement cannot be interrupted.
- This means their auras are effectively bestowed around Snapfire until spat out.
- The unit is automatically released after 3 seconds if not manually spat out.
- If the unit is not a hero or a clone, it gets instantly killed upon getting released.
- Targeted non-hero units also get their ownership changed to that of the caster, meaning its death counts as a deny.
- Swallowing a unit turns this ability inactive and turns the
- This ability stays inactive until the unit is released, either by timing out, by using the sub-ability, or by the caster dying.
- Requires to be unlocked.
- This ability stays inactive until is cast and turns inactive again once the targeted unit is spat out in any way.
- The swallowed unit serves as a projectile, and gets moved in an arc towards the targeted point.
- The projectile has a minimum travel time of 0.6, and a maximum travel time of 2 seconds. While in the air, other units can pass below it.
- If the swallowed unit is not a hero, illusion, clone, or creep-hero, it gets instantly killed upon landing.
- Upon landing, the unit deals one instance of impact damage based on the current level of
, and leaves a lava puddle behind. The puddle lasts 3 seconds.
- The puddle applies the debuff on enemies in 0.5-second intervals, starting immediately as it is created, resulting in 7 instances.
- The debuff lasts 1 second, and deals 50 damage in 0.5-second intervals, starting immediately upon being placed, resulting in 3 instances.
- Can deal a total of 610/690/770 damage, considering impact damage, and standing within the puddle for the full duration.
- Multiple instances of the debuff do not stack.
- Since both Spit Out and Mortimer Kisses use the same , they do not stack, with the damage from the first applied debuff taking priority.
- The impact first applies the damage, then the stun.
- The projectile provides 500 radius flying vision as it travels. This vision lingers for 3.5 seconds at the impact area.
- Destroys trees within 150 radius around the projectile upon landing.
- The projectiles have a minimum travel time of 0.8, maximum travel time of 2 seconds, and a projectile speed of 1300.
- This means up to 1625 range, the speed adapts to lower values, and for distance starting at 2600, the speed adapts to higher values.
- For better readability, the turn rate during Mortimer Kisses is given as per second, instead of per 0.03 seconds.
- 75° per second equal a turn rate of 0.039.
- Mortimer Kisses is canceled if Snapfire gets stunned, silenced, cycloned, hexed, slept, feared, or hypnotized.
- Taunts prevent Snapfire from changing locations for the globs, but do not cancel it.
- Mortimer Kisses can also be stopped manually by giving Snapfire any other order besides moving.
- The location for the globs can be changed with a move order ( Right Click or M).
- Although reducing turn rate a lot while active, the globs are launched where the order was targeted, they are not launched based on facing angle.
- It is possible to launch the globs centered on Snapfire with A+ Left Click your hero icon at the top of your screen in the HUD.
- Snapfire is disarmed during Mortimer Kisses. Attack orders behave like move orders during disarms, so right-clicking an enemy sets a new location as well.
- The destination for each glob is marked with a red circle indicator, which is visible to allies only.
- Launches globs in 0.688 ( )-second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in 8 ( ) globs.
- Each glob deals the impact damage and leaves a lava puddle behind. The puddles last 3 seconds.
- The puddles apply the debuff on enemies in 0.5-second intervals, starting immediately as they are created, resulting in 7 instances.
- The debuff lasts 1 second, and deals 30/40/50 damage in 0.5-second intervals, starting immediately upon being placed, resulting in 3 instances.
- Multiple instances of the debuff do not stack.
- Since both and Mortimer Kisses use the same , they do not stack, with the damage from the first applied debuff taking priority.
- A single glob can deal a total of 430/600/770 damage, considering impact damage, and standing within the puddle for the full duration.
- Provides 275 radius flying vision at the current targeted location for the globs, lasting until Mortimer stops launching projectiles.
- The projectiles provide 500 radius flying vision as they travel. This vision lingers for 3.5 seconds at the impact area.
- Leveling up Mortimer Kisses does not update the impact damage of already launched globs.
- However, the lava puddles are updated to apply the debuff with the current value.
- The talent immediately updates all existing puddles to the new value.
- Already placed debuffs are not updated to the current values.
|+20%Movement Slow||20||Uses Your Attack Damage|
|+75Damage||15||Restores 200 Health|
|+1sSlow Duration||10||+200 Health|
- The health talent increases maximum health capacity, and keeps the current health percentage.
- Reduced point-blank stun duration from 2 to 1.5.
- Increased strength gain from 3.3 to 3.5.
- Increased health regeneration from 0 to 0.25.
- Reduced mana cost from 110 to 100.
- Increased debuff damage per second from 50/75/100 to 60/80/100.
- Rescaled cooldown from 110 on each level to 120/110/100.
- Level 10 left talent changed: +20 movement speed ➜ +1s slow duration.
- keeps Snapfire's HP up in lane.
- gives you a burst of healing to get back up to full in laning phase.
- lets you cast more spells in the lane.
- is a cheap way to refill your mana when you have a break from the fighting.
- for movement speed.
- for mana regen and to block magical damage.
- is a great sustain item in dual lanes. It also builds into Mekansm.
- provides mana for Snapfire and her teammates.
- keeps Snapfire and teammates alive in teamfight.
- provides great sustain for teamfighting and pushing.
- can hide Snapfire while she is channeling her ultimate.
- gets Snapfire and her teammates into position.
- gives Snapfire extra AOE-stun at very low cost.
- gives each Lil' Shredder chance to deal extra damage at a very low price. Multiple Javelins stack to increase proc chance during Lil' Shredder.
- gives you an amazing disable, but is very expensive.
- gives your team a powerful lifesteal aura.
|Roles:||Support Nuker Disabler Escape|
|Playstyle:||The plucky Keen known as Beatrix Snapfire has survived to venerable old age in the harsh deserts of Nanarak, owing to her ingenious craftsmanship, and overwhelming firepower. Mounted on her dragon toad Mortimer, she dispenses Scatterblasts and Firesnap Cookies alike, while shooting down targets with barrages from Lil' Shredder, her mounted turret. For extremely distant enemies, Mortimer serves as Beatrix's artillery, issuing gobs of firespit from his gullet to cover the battlefield in pools of flame.|
- Snapfire's response "▶️ Say hello to my little friend!" is a reference to Tony Montana's line from the movie Scarface.
- Snapfire's response "▶️ This here's my boomstick" is a reference to Ash's line from Army of Darkness.
- Snapfire's response "▶️ I love the smell of black powder in the morning" is a reference to Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore's line from Apocalypse Now .
- Snapfire's response "▶️ Oh give me a home, where the wildwings roam..." is a reference to the Western folk song Home on the Range.
- Snapfire's voice actress, Laraine Newman, was a character in the 1993 movie Coneheads, which explain the responses to as references to said movie.
Ol' Rackatee, Snapfire's weapon