|A feared weapon in the right hands, this maul's ability to shatter the defenses of its opponents should not be underestimated.|
2950 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen and 35 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen and 25 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen and 25 attack damage.
- Skull Basher's bash does not stack with the bash of
and other Skull Bashers.
- Does not stack with , and either. If any of these are present, Bash cannot proc.
- When obtaining multiple items with the bash ability, only the one that has been continuously the longest in the inventory works.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Adds an average of 25 damage to every attack for melee heroes, and 10 damage for ranged heroes.
- Bash uses pseudo-random distribution.
Heroes who buy Skull Basher in order to build:
- Since the is a chance based ability, buying attack speed granting items increases the odds of a bash proccing. However, the effectiveness stops at a certain amount of attack speed due to the cooldown has.
- The spell immunity. When not having other spell immunity piercing spells in the team, a Skull Basher is a great purchase as it can help greatly against heroes with spell immunity, especially those who get a in order to cancel their channeling spell. goes through
- Despite having a much lower chance to proc for ranged heroes, it still has a decent chance. When coupled with high attack speed, a Skull Basher on ranged heroes can be very viable, especially for heroes who have attack speed boosting abilities like with her .
- In the original DotA, this item was called "Cranium Basher", a reference to a unique item in Diablo 2.
Main Article: Skull Basher/Changelogs