Hero stats changes: Day vision range reduced from 1800 to 1100. No other changes.
Cast Range: 600
Effect Radius: 255
Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3/3.5
Cannot target spell immune units. When the projectile connects with a spell immune unit, it still affects other units within the radius.
The Rogue Knight's iron gauntlet, taken from the school of his father, strikes his foes to their core.
- Modified values:
- Stun duration: 2 -> 2/2.5/3/3.5
- Mana cost: 140 -> 100
- The targeting reticule must be centered over an enemy unit.
- Storm Hammer travels at a speed of 1000.
- Disjointing it completely nullifies the effects, including the area stun and damage.
- The projectile has 225 radius flying vision. This vision does not last.
- Sven's sword emits some particles during the cast time, visible to everyone.
- Modified values:
- Cleave damage: 30%/42%/54%/66% -> 25%/35%/45%/55%
- Cleave damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- The complete area is shaped like an isosceles trapezoid in front of Sven.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleaves. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Despite the visual effect, cleave damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
- Replaces the default God's Strength.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of Sven. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- Checks Sven's main attack damage periodically and adapts the attack damage bonus instantly.
- The strength bonus effectively grants Sven 300/600/900 health, 0.9/1.8/2.7 health regeneration and 15/30/45 attack damage.
- The damage from the strength gets further increased to 22.5/52.5/90 by the God's Strength damage bonus, since it is attributes-based damage.
- Sven grows in size while under the effect of God's Strength
|20% Evasion||20||+30 Attack Speed|
|+8 All Stats||15||+20 Movement Speed|
|+225 Mana||10||+6 Strength|
- Replaced talents: None.
- Upgrading mana increases maximum mana capacity and keeps the current mana percentage.
- The evasion stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- The attack damage is added as bonus attack damage, and therefore does not benefit illusions.
- Added to Siltbreaker.