|Shadow of Vengeance|
Unreleased Neutral Item
The Shadow of Vengeance is an unreleased neutral item.
- Fully functional item. Can be obtained with the following chat command [
- This item is marked as a neutral item.
- The illusion spawns 108 range away from owner's death location. It appears either north, east, south or west from that spot.
- The illusion is a strong illusion, meaning it cannot be instantly killed by abilities which normally kill illusions instantly.
- The illusion always spawns with full mana and health and all abilities off cooldown, regardless of their status on the owner
- The illusion does not spawn when the owner has Reincarnation.
- The created illusion is visually distinguishable from the real hero for the enemies.
- Unlike other illusions, this illusion does not have a gold bounty.
- This illusion cannot be converted by . It gets slowed instead.
- Returns incoming damage before all manipulations. However, damage manipulation on the enemy still affects the damage normally.
- Reflected physical damage is affected by damage block as well.
- The returned damage is always dealt right after the incoming damage.
- Returned damage has the no-reflection flag, preventing its damage from interacting with other sources of damage with the same flag.
- Returns damage back to the source. This means damage done by summons is reflected back to the summons, not to their owner.
- Fully ignores self-inflicted damage, and damage flagged as HP Removal.
Main Article: Shadow of Vengeance/Changelogs