|A small talisman that clouds the senses of one's enemies when held perfectly still.|
- Does not interrupt the user's channeling spells upon cast, neither when cast on self, nor when cast on allies.
- If the target is more than 850 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 600 range before casting.
- If a cast order is given on a target which is within 850 range already, the caster does not need to move closer and casts it right away.
- When casting on allies, the user does not have to face the targeted ally to cast it. Does not interrupt the target's channeling spells.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- During the fade time, the unit can still cast spells, use items and perform attacks.
- After the fade time, the unit automatically stops moving or attacking, but it does not stop spell casts.
- While invisible, the unit is phased, meaning other units can walk through it without getting blocked.
- The invisibility is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells or items or upon performing an attack.
- It also gets lost when getting forcefully moved, except when the movement is only upwards.
Main Article: Shadow Amulet/Changelogs