|A small talisman that clouds the senses of one's enemies when held perfectly still.|
- Does not interrupt the caster's or the target's channeling abilities upon cast, neither when cast on self, nor when cast on allies.
- When casting on allies, the caster does not have to face the targeted ally to cast it.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- During the fade time, the unit can still cast abilities, use items and perform attacks.
- After the fade time, the unit automatically stops moving or attacking, but it does not stop ability casts.
- While invisible, the unit can turn and pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility. The unit is also phased, meaning other units can walk through it without getting blocked.
- The invisibility is lost upon reaching the cast point of abilities, upon performing an attack or forcefully moved, except when the movement is only upwards.
Main Article: Shadow Amulet/Changelogs