- Alt+ Right Click informs the team of its cooldown state.
- When a hero is detected, the green (blue in color blind mode) minimap indicator turns red.
- Checks for enemy presence in 1 second intervals, starting immediately on use, resulting in 9 checks.
- Does not show how many heroes there are, just if there are any enemy heroes.
- Does not give vision or reveal anything other than the presence of enemy heroes.
- Enemies do not know when your team casts it.
- Has a global team-wide cooldown of 3.5 minutes.
- Starts on cooldown (not available at the beginning of the match).
- The button is located at the bottom right corner of the minimap border, above the button.
There is currently one source of Scan cooldown reduction.
The cooldown reduction is granted by the aura, not the item itself. This means using Scan while no one is affected by the aura (i.e. item owner is invulnerable and has no allies nearby), the cooldown is not reduced. Causes the Scan's cooldown to skip the first 105 seconds upon cast.
cooldown gets reduced even when the player who activated it is not affected by the aura, as long as another ally is affected. This means a second does not reduce the cooldown any further.
- Announcer now has response rules for usage of .
- Response rules have been added for the right and wrong usage of .
- Added spectating view for .
- Adjusted the blue color for in color blind mode.
- now supports color blind mode.