Satyr Tormenter is a neutral creep found in:
- The shockwave travels at a speed of 900.
- Can hit units up to 1580 range away (starting radius + travel distance + end radius).
- The complete affected area is shaped like a cone.
- When targeting a unit, it will be cast towards the unit's direction.
- As a neutral unit:
- The satyr never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.27 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
- Reduced experience bounty from 95XP to 90XP.
- Reduced health regeneration bonus from 5.5 to 5.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Reduced acquisition range from 500 to 300.
- Reduced health regeneration bonus from 6 to 5.5.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Reduced mana from 600 to 400.
- Changed attack damage type from Chaos to Hero.
- Increased travel distance from 800 to 1200.
- Reduced travel speed from 1050 to 900.
- Increased damage from 125 to 160.
- Increased health regeneration bonus from 4 to 6.
- Reduced experience bounty from 155XP to 119XP.
- health regeneration bonus increased from 3 to 4.
- Increased mana from 300 to 600.
- Reduced effect radius from 1000 to 900.
- Increased damage from 100 to 125.
- Improved .
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Tweaked a bit.
- Reworked abilities on Satyr Tormenter.
- Fixed projectile ending slightly too short.
- Updated ability effects.
- Fixed doing less damage than intended.
- Fixed to only consider units in its vision for deciding when to cast .
- Implemented the following abilities: