Satyr Mindstealer is a neutral creep found in:
- Applies the damage first, and then the mana loss.
- Can be cast on units with no mana pool with no effect, wasting the mana and cooldown.
- As a neutral unit:
- The satyr never casts this ability.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.47 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
- Reduced attack damage from 24-27 to 21-23.
- Increased armor from 1 to 2.
- Increased base attack time from 1.35 to 2.
- Increased attack speed from 100 to 125.
- Increased turn rate from 0.5 to 0.9.
- Increased experience bounty from 47XP to 46XP.
- Changed attack class from Basic to Default. [ ] [ ]
- Changed defense class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- Added new ability.
- Reduced experience bounty from 50XP to 47XP.
- Reduced acquisition range from 500 to 300.
- Reduced cast time from 0.5 to 0.3.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Reduced experience bounty from 88XP to 62XP.
- Increased mana pool from 400 to 600.
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot.
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Reduced cast range.