|Immense power at the cost of your soul.|
- The item's attributes grants the following bonuses:
- Satanic's active ability, Unholy Rage, has quite a short duration. If the enemy has many disables, it is recommended to get a first and use them together, or wait for the main disables to get used first and then join the fight.
- Since lifesteal heals for the actual amount of damage dealt, attacking targets with low armor and damage reduction and/or obtaining high amounts of attack damage can greatly increase the survivability in a fight. With high enough attack damage, one critical strike during Unholy Rage can potentially fully restore the user's health.
- Missing an attack does not grant lifesteal. Consider a Monkey King Bar if an opponent has evasion.
- Lifesteal is more efficient with defensive items that give Effective Hit Points like Armor, Damage Block, Evasion and Magic Resistance than items that only give HP.
Main Article: Satanic/Changelogs