|Sange and Yasha|
|Sange and Yasha, when attuned by the moonlight and used together, become a very powerful combination.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 320 health, 1.6 health regen, 2.67 armor, 28 attack speed, 10% movement speed and 16 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 320 health, 1.6 health regen, 2.67 armor, 28 attack speed, 10% movement speed and 16 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 320 health, 1.6 health regen, 2.67 armor, 28 attack speed and 10% movement speed.
- For -based items:
- For -based items:
- lifesteal amplification. The addition of attack speed and movement speed both serve to amplify his offensive power and it synergizes with his core items like and . The status resistance is also a nice bonus against spell casters who may target Bloodseeker during a team fight. becomes incredibly powerful when combined with Sange and Yasha's
- Benefits from lifesteal amplification during , as well as the attack speed to build up . stacks. The movement speed and status resistance also helps to keep Troll Warlord from getting kited too much especially during Battle Trance.
- Heroes who may include Sange and Yasha in their build situationally:
- This item is particularly strong in boosting your midgame. Plenty of stats, movement speed, and status resistance it is very strong on most melee carries.
- If you still have a Sange and Yasha by the time you get to the late-game, it may be wise to disassemble it and build the into a , and the into a . The actives from those items are extremely helpful, and the stat bonuses are great.
- The item is a homage to a pair of twin swords the Phantasy Star game series, notably Phantasy Star Online.
- Night Stalker refers to Sange and Yasha as "sisters"., also Ember Spirit.
- cosmetic item bundle, Sange and Yasha, is based on Sange and Yasha and shares its name. 's
- Night Stalker response: ▶️ Sweet Sange and Yasha, my favorite sisters.
Main Article: Sange and Yasha/Changelogs