|River Vial: Potion|
River Vial: Potion is an item purchasable at the Main Shop, under Attributes. It alters the appearance of the river, and can only be purchased when the player has a River Vial: Potion (Tool) in their armory.
- River Vial: Potion starts with a stock count of 1 and is limited to a count of 1.
- It takes seconds for 1 vial to replenish in the stock.
- Stacks with itself in the inventory, although the number of stacks is not indicated on the icon.
- Can only target the water in the river.
- Potion is the second strongest vial and cannot be replaced by any other vial, except by Blood.
- River vials accordingly from weakest to strongest:
- The ingame item is immediately consumed upon use.
- The Armory item loses 1 charge when the river effect lasted its full duration.