|Heroes:|| Dark Willow|
Sisters of the Veil
The seat of merchants and tradesmen, Revtel is known for its fabulous wealth and luxuries. At the same time, its cutthroat dealings and dog-eat-dog environment are notorious throughout the world. Etiquette and laborate social rituals are observed, yet murder is common. The residents of Revtel indulge in delicacies, including the flesh of Pyrexae Dragons.
Revtel is governed by three merchant kings: Kwerthias, the Brass Herald, and Mireska's Father of the Sunbreeze Family. His daughter, Mireska grew weary of life in the city, and thus burned down the family estate and fled Revtel with Jex, her companion wisp. According to Mireska, the rulers of Revtel were tyrannical in nature.
The Sisters of the Veil have performed shady actions in Revtel, most likely assassinations. At first, these incidents were secret, but have now spread by word of mouth. Donte Panlin, having heard of the incidents, warns Mortred that Revtel's rulers would be most displeased with her order's actions.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ I'm more of a city girl meself.
- Dota Underlords Steam store description
- Dark Willow biography.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ You know in Revtel, Pyrexae is a great delicacy.
- Artifact Card: Murder Plot (Artifact Foundry Lore)
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ Revtel was a city of riches and delights. And if my father wasn't one of the merchant kings perhaps I would have stayed.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ I lived in Revtel long enough to know the difference between order and tyranny.
- Pangolier response: ▶️ Word has spread about what happened in Revtel... the merchant kings will not be too happy with your sisters.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ I'm never going back to Revtel, Gondar. Try to force me, and you're a dead man.