|The cursed brooch of a fallen guardian who stalks forever between the veil of life and death.|
- The item's attributes grants the following bonuses:
- The projectile speed bonus only affects attack projectiles.
- Interrupts the caster's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Consumes a charge upon performing an attack, regardless of outcome. For ranged heroes, this is on projectile launch.
- While active, the user can attack attack immune units normally.
- However, does not allow the user to bypass untargetability, meaning it does not work against and .
- While active, the user's regular attacks deal magical damage, instead of physical. This includes all bonuses, except for the extra damage of mana break sources.
- Fully affects all other conditional attack damage bonuses (e.g. bash damage, , , etc.).
- Does not affect damage that is dealt in a separate instance. (e.g. , etc.).
- Only affects physical attack damage, pure attack damage (e.g. ) is not affected.
- Causes cleave and to deal no damage while active, regardless of whether the attack target takes damage or not.
- Fully works with instant attacks, with each individual instance taking a charge.
- This means abilities that perform multiple instances in a single cast drain a charge for each instance, not just one charge.
- Only works while the item is in the inventory. Moving the item into the backpack causes the buff to no longer work, even after moving it back in the main inventory.
- Replaces the projectile particle of ranged heroes with a blue projectile.
- Successive attacks with Witch Blade do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The attack first apply the debuff, then its own damage.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 4 instances.
- Shares cooldown with
- Witch Blade on Revenant's Brooch uses a custom cooldown system. It places a debuff on the user that prevents it from proccing again.
- This debuff's duration is affected by percentage-based cooldown reductions upon initially being placed.
- It is also not affected by cooldown reset sources or by flat cooldown reduction sources.
- This means it is possible for it to get de-synchronized with Witch Blade's cooldown.
- An intelligence hero with low armor and a slow projectile speed, this item compliments Lina very well.
- In situations where Winter Wyvern is run core, Revenant's Brooch can be a nice tempo item that synergizes well with while providing much needed attack speed, armor, damage, and mana regen. The increased projectile speed benefits .
- Intelligence hero, that can easily farm it or buy it as a lategame extension by upgrading a Witch Blade. Amplifies Nature's Prophet's lategame carry potential combined with his high stat gains.
- Revenant's Brooch Phantom Province.png
Revenant Brooch's active ability
- Revenant's Brooch projectile.png
Revenant Brooch's active projectile effect
- Revenant's Brooch Witch Blade.png
Revenant Brooch's passive ability
Main Article: Revenant's Brooch/Changelogs