|Across an epoch of endless battle, the Immortal's will to triumph never faltered.|
- Refresher Shard is completely sharable.
- Although Refresher Shard cannot be bought, it can be sold for 500 . However, only the hero whose main inventory it enters first can sell it.
- If a courier is the first unit to pick up the shard, it cannot be sold by anyone, even if it remains on the courier or is given to a hero afterwards.
- If a Refresher Shard directly enters a backpack when picked up, it remains sellable by anyone until it enters any unit's main inventory.
- Refresher Shards do not stack in the inventory. Each acquired instance requires its own slot.
- Unlike the , Refresher Shard is not reclaimed by .
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Only refreshes items in the user's inventory. Items in the stash, in other units' inventories or dropped items are unaffected.
- Only refreshes items owned by the user. Allied items in the inventory are not refreshed.
- Refreshes all spells owned by the user. This includes hidden or inactive spells (e.g. invoked spells).
- This means that it does not refresh all spells for . Stolen spells are only refreshed when he owns them upon refreshing.
- ’s inactive spells during aren’t refreshed either. Only his currently active spells are refreshed.
- Also replenishes all charges of charge-based abilities.
- Does not skip the fade delay for .
- Visually resets the cooldown of , but does not skip the broken state.
- Does not refresh , or the cooldown of other Refresher Shards.
- Does not share cooldown with Refresher Orb.
- The Refresher Shard is basically a tips apply to it. with a single charge, so the same
- However, due to it having no mana cost, and no gold cost, it opens a lot of possibilities for heroes who normally don't or can't buy a Refresher Orb, either due to the lack of mana supporting combos, being unable to farm it up, or it being too ineffective for the item slot.
- The Refresher Shard does not share a cooldown with Refresher Orb. Combined with the lack of a mana cost, this means it makes it possible for heroes who already have a Refresher Orb to use their spells three times in a fight.
- In some scenarios, it might be worth it to sell the Refresher Shard for its selling price of gold to buy a key item sooner rather than consuming it.
- The Refresher Shard's icon and in-game model are based on . Its active uses the same sound and visual effect as Refresher Orb.
- The pop-up that appears when you hover over the item on the ground shows a buying price of 1000 , but when you pick it up, the pop-up shows the selling price of 500 .
Main Article: Refresher Shard/Changelogs