|A powerful artifact created for wizards.|
- Interrupts the caster's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Does not reset the cooldown of the following items:
, and other Refresher Orbs.
- Does not share cooldowns with the aforementioned items either.
- Only refreshes items in the owner's inventory and backpack. Items in the stash, in other units' inventories, or dropped items are unaffected.
- Only refreshes items owned by the owner. Allied items in the inventory are not refreshed.
- Visually resets the cooldown of , but does not skip the broken state.
- Refreshes all abilities owned by the caster. This includes hidden (e.g. sub-abilities) or inactive abilities (i.e.
- Replenishes all charges of charge-based abilities as well.
- However, inactive abilities acquired during are not refreshed.
- Abilities acquired via are only refreshed when owns them upon refreshing.
- Does not skip the fade delay for .
- Using Refresher Orb allows some skills to have two instances running simultaneously; for example,
- Note though that some spells are specifically coded to not be able to run multiple instances at the same time (e.g. ). Before building Refresher Orb, be sure that the ability you aim to use it with supports multiple instances at the same time or is worth having its duration doubled.
- If the game goes on for a very long time and you end up with gold to spare, consider picking up a Refresher Orb to refresh items such as and . Put Refresher Orb in your stash when it is on cooldown to make room for an item with better passive bonuses.
Main Article: Refresher Orb/Changelogs