Unlock it before The International ends. This item will never be tradeable or purchasable on the marketplace.
- Map is located underwater, near the Dark Reef prison.
- Small bubbles rise from the sea floor as a built-in weather effect.
- If another Weather effect is equipped, the bubbles will be replaced.
|Anemone 1||Anemone 2||Kelp||Coral|
|Anemone||Coral 1||Coral 2||Mine||Cell||Lamp||Chest|
|Giant Clam||Mussel||Shell||Goose Barnacle||Barnacle|
|Naga Gazebo (Radiant)||Naga Monument (Radiant)||Naga Statue (Radiant)||Cuttlefish Statue (Dire)|
The day/night ambient sounds are layered on top of the soundscapes of the equipped Weather Effect.
Reef's Edge is an underwater environment, likely situated at the edge of Dark Reef prison.
- Several structures on the Radiant side are named "Naga City" in the game files, suggesting that a Naga settlement is located next to the prison.
- Statues of an octopus-like being can be seen on the Dire side, possibly depicting Maelrawn.
- The Radiant base logo is designed in the rough outline of a Naga head.
- The sand circles seen inside neutral creep camps are identical to nests created by certain Japanese pufferfish. See this image for a comparison.