|Cosmetics||Red Mist Reaper Set|
The Red Mist is an Oglodi army, notable for invading the Thousand Tarns. Its grunts were taught to aim for the neck, and cowards were forced to cut their hair in shame. Among the Red Mist was a Reaper, a respected figure responsible for executing those who flee from battle. Aside from combat, the Red Mist were also able blacksmiths, with each grunt being responsible of forging his own sword and shield.
Axe was part of the Red Mist, and climbed through the ranks by eliminating rivals until the only soldier left was himself. He then took this chance to declare himself the Red Mist General. After the Red Mist fell into disarray, it was replaced by the Bloodmist army.
- Bloodmist Crescent Axe description.
- Proof of Courage description.
- Red Mist Reaper's Belt description.
- Forgemaster's Mask description.
- Axe biography.
- Bloodmist Belt description.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ You're much more reasonable than Sorla.
- Call of the Bladeform Legacy: ▶️ Axe, when this battle is over we must discuss what to do about Sorla Khan.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ I found this in what was left of Roseleaf. The Bronze Legion thought they were going to fend off the Red Mist Horde. They weren't ready for what awaited them.
- Axe response: ▶️ From the Red Mist, Axe returns!
- Axe response: ▶️ Axe brings the Red Mist!