|Steals enemy damage to add to his own.|
|The whip that ushers the dead through the Narrow Maze brings just as much pain on the battlefield. Razor deploys a sweeping ring of Plasma Field to fry his enemies, he Links his foes to drain them of their power and use it against them. The Lightning Revenant is accompanied by an extraordinary Storm Surge. With a deadly lightning storm at his command, often times his foes found themselves entangled within the Eye of the Storm before even realizing it, as Razor watches and delights in his work as bolts of lightning reduce his foes to charred remains.|
|Roles:||Carry Durable Nuker Pusher|
- Plasma Field interrupts Razor's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Plasma Field expands and retracts at a speed of 636, taking a total of 2.2 seconds to fully expand and retract.
- Plasma Field is centered on Razor for the full duration.
- Provides 700 radius flying vision during the 2.2-second effect, following Razor and leaving a trail of vision which lasts 2 seconds.
- The effect area is a 100 range wide annulus, a ring shape.
- The ring starts 105 range away from Razor and expands for up to 700 range, reaching a total distance of 805.
- Together with the damage width, it can hit units up to 905 range away.
- The visual effect starts at Razor's location and expands for the same distance.
- This means the visual effect is 105 range behind the damaging ring, and not centered on it.
- The damage and movement speed slow are applied upon expanding and upon retracting, so each enemy can be hit twice. The slow debuff fully stacks.
- The damage and movement speed slow values are based on how far the ring traveled, reaching max values at 805 range.
- 105 Distance: 35/40/45/50 ( ) damage and 5%/5%/5%/5% slow.
- 205 Distance: 41/51/60/69 ( ) damage and 8%/9%/9%/10% slow.
- 305 Distance: 48/61/75/89 ( ) damage and 11%/12%/14%/15% slow.
- 405 Distance: 54/72/90/108 ( ) damage and 14%/16%/18%/20% slow.
- 505 Distance: 61/83/105/127 ( ) damage and 16%/19%/22%/25% slow.
- 605 Distance: 67/94/120/146 ( ) damage and 19%/23%/26%/30% slow.
- 705 Distance: 74/104/135/166 ( ) damage and 22%/26%/31%/35% slow.
- 805 Distance: 80/115/150/185 ( ) damage and 25%/30%/35%/40% slow.
- 905 Distance: 80/115/150/185 ( ) damage and 25%/30%/35%/40% slow.
- Static Link is broken when either unit dies or the link gets stretched more than 800 range. Nothing else can break the link.
- The distance between Razor and the target is checked right before each damage steal interval. If the distance is greater upon check, the link breaks.
- Since the link uses the ability's cast range, cast range increasing effects increase the link break distance as well.
- Static Link provides shared vision over the target while draining.
- Static Link keeps stealing damage even if the target's damage has reached 0.
- Drains 1.75/3/4.25/5.5 ( ) damage in 0.25-second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in 20/24/28/32 (
- Static Link orders Razor to attack the target upon cast, and upon each move order.
- Allows Razor to move while attacking the Static Link target.
- To not attack the target while moving, a unit-targeted order or a ground-targeted order that is not a move or attack order must be given to Razor.
- If auto-attack is turned off, the stop and hold commands also stop Razor from attacking the target.
- Static Link cannot be cast on units that already have attack damage drained.
- This means it is impossible for one enemy to have multiple separate attack damage debuffs.
- However, it is possible to drain attack damage from multiple separate targets at the same time. The attack damage buff on Razor fully stacks.
- When targeting multiple enemies, only the first targeted enemy may be attacked while moving.
- With missed attacks.
, the forked lightning can only proc when an unit lands an attack on Razor, regardless of distance. This means it cannot proc on
- Does not proc on attacks from buildings and wards.
- Can be procced by allied attacks. Doing so hits the proccing ally, but it still chooses enemies as secondary targets.
- Also triggers on every single-target ability that is cast on Razor, including ground-targeted abilities with unit-targeting option.
- This means it neither follows the Spell Reflection list, nor the Spell Block list. Projectile-based abilities trigger it on launch, not on impact.
- The forked lightning is applied after the triggering ability takes effect.
- This means when the casting unit has low enough health to die to it, the triggering ability still takes effect.
- The search radius is centered around the triggering unit, not around Razor.
- The forked lightning first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The forked lightning proc chance uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Interrupts Razor's channeling abilities upon cast.
- Eye of the Storm always targets the unit with the lowest current health within the radius first.
- If there are multiple units with the same lowest health in range, Eye of the Storm chooses between them randomly.
- The storm prioritizes enemies which have the on them, striking them over any other unit when within range, regardless of health values.
- When there are multiple enemies with the within the radius, the storm chooses between them randomly on each strike.
- The strikes are neither regular attacks nor instant attacks, so they fully ignore effects such as evasion and Damage Block.
- This also means that they cannot trigger on-attack effects (i.e. or break enemy's ).
- The strikes first apply the armor reduction, then the damage.
- The armor reduction debuff on units lasts as long as the storm, or until Razor dies.
- Eye of the Storm can strike up to 42/50/60 ( ) times and deal up to 2520/3750/5400 ( ) damage per target (before reductions).
- When Razor turns invisible, Eye of the Storm and its strike turn invisible as well, but still strike nearby enemies without them seeing or hearing them.
- Eye of the Storm immediately ends when Razor dies.
- With buildings, only the damage is applied.
, the strike does not reduce the armor of
- Prioritizes units over buildings and fully ignores filler buildings.
- It also allows it to strike targets at the same time on each interval.
- An enemy may only be hit by one strike at a time, so a lone target is not hit multiple times per instance.
|2Charges||25||+80 Attack Speed|
|-0.1sStrike Interval||20||+21%Move Speed|
|+14 Strength||15||+5Damage Steal|
Main Article: Razor/Changelogs
- can no longer be cast on an already linked target.
- Level 20 right talent changed: +6s link duration ➜ +21% movement speed bonus.
- Level 25 left talent changed: +1 targets ➜ 2 charges.
- adds to Razor's already decent starting attributes.
- helps Razor stay in lane with health regeneration.
- can save Razor by restoring his health.
- may keep Razor alive with burst health.
- gives burst mana so Razor can use Plasma Field to finish off his enemies in the early game.
- can help Razor get off an extra Plasma Field.
- , combined with Storm Surge, make Razor one of the fastest heroes in the early game.
- helps with regeneration if Razor is playing in mid, as his superior movement speed helps him reach runes faster.
- grants attributes and more charges to restore health and mana.
- allow Razor to catch up to enemies and keep them within range of Static Link and Eye of the Storm.
- enhances attributes, attack speed, and movement speed.
- rooting the enemies to keep them in range of Static Link and Eye of the Storm. adds attributes, as well as
- provides many bonuses including movement speed and status resistance, helping Razor keep enemies within range of his abilities.
- spell immunity negates numerous disables, allowing Razor to keep up with enemies. 's
- 's evasion make Razor more difficult for enemy carries to take down, so he can live and drain more damage.
- upgrades Eye of the Storm's damage output by striking two targets at once, as well as helping Razor take down buildings faster.
- magic resistance, magical damage absorption, and health regeneration. protects Razor against magical damage with
- channeling like Town Portal Scroll. 's Cyclone holds target in place so Razor can continue to drain their damage. Furthermore, it increases movement speed so Razor can keep the enemies within range, as well as providing a way to interrupt
- helps Razor last longer in lane, increases his attack speed, and allows him to dominate a creep to scout, use its abilities, or attack.
- deters enemies from attacking, letting Razor stay alive longer when using Static Link and Eye of the Storm.
- allows Razor to use and pursue enemies with Static Link and Eye of the Storm with invisibility. Enemies cannot hear or see the sounds and visual effects from his abilities, but they will still do damage.
- increases Razor's attack range and attributes, as well as giving him a tool to escape or position himself.
- increases defense with armor and aura that decreases enemy attack speed. The active ability slows enemy movement speed to keep them within abilities' ranges of Razor.
- 's armor reduction works well with Eye of the Storm. It also provides attack speed and armor aura to keep Razor and teammates alive.
- gives a sizeable amount of health and attributes, as well as a slow to keep enemies in range.
- helps Razor get the initiative onto unsuspecting enemies as he closes in to wreak havoc on the enemy lines. Upgrade to to make Razor a swift chaser combined with 's bonus movement speed whilst improving his damage output or to evoke fear with its powerful magical burst and reliable slow especially casted along .
- gives Razor durability with strength and health, helping him stay alive and keep Eye of the Storm active for as long as possible.
- allows Razor to keep two instances of Eye of the Storm active at the same time, dealing heavy damage and armor reduction. Combined with , Eye of the Storm can hit buildings twice as often.
- Razor's alternate/fun name was Gillette, which is also the name of a reputable brand of shaving razors.
- Razor's attack response ▶️ "Ride the Lightning!" is also the name of a Metallica's album and song (which references execution via electric chair).
- Razor's response upon picking the ▶️ "There is a lightning that never goes out." is a reference to a song "There is a light that never goes out" by The Smiths.
- Razor's response ▶️ "Conduct me where you will." is also a line said by Scrooge in A Christmas Carol.