|A divine weapon that causes damage and a bright burning effect that lays waste to nearby enemies.|
- Does not interrupt the caster's channeling abiliites upon toggling On / Off.
- Cannot be toggled when the owner is hidden while the order is given.
- Both the damage per second and blind effect are provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- This means during this linger period, enemies can still be damaged by up to 1 tick.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed.
- The burn damage and blind effect of multiple Radiance do not stack. Only the first applied debuff applies the effects.
- Burn's blind uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Places the debuff on blind on him. Does not deal damage to Roshan. , but only applies the
- Does not affect buildings.
Radiance is most commonly purchased on Heroes who rely on long-lived illusions to farm and fight, either from an innate spell or in combination with.
- commonly gets Radiance to amplify her slow baseline farming, as it also increases the power of her ultimate's illusions.
- can burn enemies longer with his reincarnation, and it also helps with farming and stacking skeleton charges.
- hidden, making it situationally viable for heroes who use this mechanic. will be still active if the owner is
- will have his auras follow and affect his brewlings, making an aura based build viable.
- can hide inside other units while continuing to burn nearby enemies.
- Radiance is a core item on 's .
- While it can be difficult to farm for , the blinding effect of burn makes it harder for enemies to destroy the egg, regardless of who is actually carrying the item.
- Durable heroes who depend on drawn out fights can do a large amount of damage with Radiance simply by being able to survive near the enemy team for a protracted amount of time.
- Radiance aura can heal the wielder in conjunction with spell lifesteal, making it a viable late game item for heroes with spell lifesteal talents and some carriers of .
- Radiance has one of the hardest build-ups in the game, as rushing the 3750 for a forces you to save up a lot of gold at once rather than ramping up your strength with cheaper items. Early deaths can be especially problematic for a Radiance builder, and may force the player to give up on Radiance and build a different item. Inform your team if you are building a Radiance.
- It is recommended to avoid being visible on the map and avoid uncertain fights when close to the purchase of the Sacred Relic.
- With a or an illusion ability, you can farm multiple lanes and wood camps at once and push the lanes safely.
- Radiance's constant area damage is great at disabling enemy s, preventing enemies from initiating or escaping with it. However, they can still initiate with it if they have enough vision, due to the blink's range being higher than the Burn Aura's reach.
- It can be combined with a to have an AoE magic damage ability, slow your enemies and protect your team further from physical damage.
- The damage from Radiance procs Spell Lifesteal. Illusions themselves can recover health while dealing damage to enemy creeps and heroes, allowing them to survive longer. Only the first illusion or hero that burns an enemy lifesteals from it.
- It is extremely discouraged to purchase more than one Radiance on the same team, as the auras do not stack.
- Radiance's item icon used to have a few animations. The glowing on the sword's edges would slowly radiate away from the blade, and the sword had a pulsating glow effect. This animation was removed for unknown reasons.
- may have inspired the creation of Radiance.
Radiance depicted as the symbol for Dota 2 Asia Championships