|The axe of a fallen gnome, it allows you to effectively maneuver the forest.|
- Can target any tree.
- Does not share cooldown with .
Attack Damage Bonus (Melee): 12
Attack Damage Bonus (Ranged): 6
- Stacks with the Quell of , but not with additional Quelling Blades.
- When the owner's attack type changes to ranged or melee, the attack damage bonus adapts immediately.
- When attacking creeps, Quell also causes cleave, splash, , and to deal more damage to every unit they hit.
- Quelling Blade is usually purchased by melee carries who need to ensure that they can get last hits in lane.
- As its active can chop down trees . It is a perfect escape plan from .
- It also can help escape in the woods by carving own paths and juke.
- This item is an absolute must have vs heroes who rely on trees in their gameplay.
- First of all it should be baught even by ranged heroes vs techies, so he couldnt hide his mines in trees and as each red mine cost 25 gold it quickly pay for itself.
- Playing vs treant using it by cd allows to level the field between you as he cant hide in trees if there isnt any nearby and cannot move freely through trees near tower and back if you chop those.
- It allows to break hoodwink combo if you are fast enough. Just chop the tree she plants before her stun reach it.
- Support can also use it to provide better vision for their wards.
Main Article: Quelling Blade/Changelogs
- Reduced melee damage bonus from 13 to 12.
- Reduced melee damage bonus from 15 to 13.
- Reduced melee damage bonus from 18 to 15.
- Increased ranged damage bonus from 5 to 6.
- Reduced cost from 150 <a href="/wiki/Gold" title="Gold"><img alt="Gold" src="" decoding="async" width="16" height="16" /></a> to 130 <a href="/wiki/Gold" title="Gold"><img alt="Gold" src="" decoding="async" width="16" height="16" /></a>.