|The axe of a fallen gnome, it allows you to effectively maneuver the forest.|
- Stacks with , but not with multiple Quelling Blades.
- The attack damage bonus adapts immediately depending on the wielder's range type ( melee or ranged).
- Quell is considered as a conditional attack damage bonus.
- Although the attack damage bonus values are not displayed in the HUD, it is still considered and directly added to wielder's attack damage.
- The attack damage bonus values are considered by critical strike, cleave, splash, lifesteal and with certain abilities (e.g. and )
- It can be reduced only by flat reductions (e.g. damage block).
- Since it is considered bonus attack damage, it is not affected by percentage-based attack damage bonuses or reductions.
Quelling Blade is usually purchased by melee carries who need to ensure that they can get last hits in lane.
- As its active can chop down trees. It is a perfect escape plan from .
- It also can help escape in the woods by carving own paths and juke.
- This item is an absolute must have vs heroes who rely on trees in their gameplay.
- Support can also use it to provide better vision for their wards.
Main Article: Quelling Blade/Changelogs