|The sigil blade of the legendary Brother Yhols of Gausra, stripped from its scabbard on the day of his controversial excommunication.|
Neutral Drop Only
- Paladin Swords are fully sharable.
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- The health regen amplification stacks diminishingly with other sources of health regen amplification.
- The lifesteal amplification stacks diminishingly with other sources of lifesteal amplification.
- The spell lifesteal amplification stacks diminishingly with other sources of spell lifesteal amplification.
Heal Amplification: 14%
- Unlike regular heal amplification, Greater Healing amplifies outgoing healing, not incoming healing.
- This means any healing provided by the owner gets ampified, regardless of who the target is.
- Vice versa, other sources of healing applied to the owner are not amplified.
- Health regen amplification, lifesteal amplification, and spell lifesteal amplification are provided by the item separately, and not by this ability.
- Multiple instances of Greater Healing do not stack.
- Stacks diminishingly with other sources of heal amplification.
- Amplifies healing done to Io, therefore further increasing the health restore to the ed target.
- Besides the bonus damage, the item amplifies lifesteal from his abilities such as and , providing more sustainability.
- The item perfectly synergizes with her right-click heavy playstyle and increases her tankiness. Paladin sword, combined with often built item like Satanic, would make her very hard to kill. Furthermore, if the "Split Shot Uses Modifiers" is chosen, the lifesteal would be very high which would make her unstoppable.
Main Article: Paladin Sword/Changelogs