|A horrifying dagger forged in the chaos maw and nigh untouchable by mortal hands.|
6800 ( )
- For strength heroes, it grants 500 health, 2.5 health regen and 25 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 500 health and 2.5 health regen.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 500 health and 2.5 health regen.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Does not blink for the full distance when targeting closer than the max distance.
- When targeting beyond the max blink distance, it blinks for 960 range, using the penalty distance, towards the targeted direction instead of 1200.
- The second sound only plays when the blinked distance is greater than 960. It is audible to everyone.
- The area effect first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- Damage greater than
from any player (including allies, excluding self) or puts Blink on a 3 second cooldown.
- The damage cooldown always triggers, even if Blink is e.g. dropped on the ground or still in the shop (before being purchased).
- Since it is a cooldown and not actually disabled, it can be refreshed with , and .
- However, this cooldown is not affected by percentage-based cooldown reductions.
- Does not get disabled by damage flagged as HP Removal.
- Shares cooldown with
, , and .
- Does not share cooldown with .
- Alchemist has the ability to farm Overwhelming Blink naturally with strength bonus provides quite a good amount of needed health and damage for him. also helps Alchemist close up gaps between him and his enemies, not to mention that it also synergizes well with , blinking ahead or towards his enemies and stunning them. . The
- is a core item on Earthshaker, and he is effective at crowd controlling after blinking on top of multiple enemy heroes and dealing damage with all his abilities. Overwhelming blink provides more control with his ability.
- Paired up with his ability, Overwhelming Blink helps Omniknight close gaps between his enemies and allows him to deal a huge amount of burst damage in a short period of time.
- Another hero who also has as his core item. Tiny is capable of farming and has no trouble clearing creep waves. The extra damage from further helps facilitate quick bursts and the slow definitely helps Tiny chase down heroes after his abilities are used.
- Blink requires heroes to face the direction in which they are blinking. This means that heroes facing away from their blink destination will have to turn first, causing a slight delay depending on their turn rate.
- damage over time, meaning that it will prevent items like from resetting Blink Dagger's cooldown. 's barrier blocks
- Use Blink to dodge incoming projectile-based spells such as or , and from items like .
- When Blink dagger go into cooldown upon taking damage on an escape, a quick self-cast with will allow you to wait the short cooldown relatively safely and blink out the moment you land on the ground.
- Blink Dagger can turn into a very strong escape tool if you are affected by .
Main Article: Overwhelming Blink/Changelogs