- Fully functional item. Can be obtained with the following chat command [
- This item is marked as a neutral item.
- While having an Overflowing Elixir, Right Click a rune stores it in the elixir, instead of activating it.
- Runes cannot be stored when the elixir is in the backpack. When the elixir gets moved from the backpack into the main inventory, it is immediately able to store runes.
- A rune stays stored for up to 2 minutes, at which point it gets automatically used.
- This automatic usage does not interrupt the owner in any way, and does not break invisibility.
- While having a rune stored, the Active ability activates the rune, instead of regenerating the user.
- Unlike the automatically activated rune, manually activating it does interrupt the caster and does break invisibility, using the Active's behavior.
- If the owner is dead as 2 minutes pass, the rune disappears without applying its effects.
- Only one rune can be stored in an elixir at a time. Attempting to store another rune replaces the previously stored rune, wasting it.
- When having both, Overflowing Elixir and , the bottle takes priority in storing runes.
Main Article: Overflowing Elixir/Changelogs