Deep in the cold space between the stars and the planets, Harbinger has anticipated Kanna's rise to power and the induction of Raigor Stonehoof as her champion. What he does not sense, however, is her acceptance of a proper authority figure's guidance as she has disowned her mother. And so he goes, his stony wings aloft, towards the celestial body housing the warring Ancients, to align with the hordes of the Dire and present himself as Kanna's very own seneschal. Little does she know that Harbinger has already set the cornerstone for her eternal servitude towards him. And nothing can prepare them for whatever he plans to do with her next...
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Outworld Destroyer
- ▶️ Outworld eh? Ah, can't say's I've been there.
- ▶️ Let's drain these fools of mana.
- ▶️ Outworld Destroyer, let's see who steals them first.
- ▶️ Hey Destroyer, what are you made of? And what's it worth?
- ▶️ ▶️ Just so you know, I have a strict no-Astral-Imprisonment policy.
- ▶️ ▶️ Stop looking at me like that.
- ▶️ What the Outworld represents, and why one would destroy it, is now a quandary that intrigues me.
Enemies meeting Outworld Destroyer
Enemies killing Outworld Destroyer
- ▶️ You devour your last.
- ▶️ Your name is not Axe-world Destroyer!
- ▶️ My blades can scarcely bleed this one, but still the essence flows.
- ▶️ Gravity brings you down.
- ▶️ Ah go waste your omens on someone younger.
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust a--what are you anyway?
- ▶️ ▶️ I will outlive your omens, Destroyer.
- ▶️ Ain't you a cheerful one.
- ▶️ ▶️ Hadn't you heard? Imprisoning me just makes me stronger.
- ▶️ I thought you were made of rock like me, but I guess it was only chalk.
- ▶️ Whatever rock you're made of seems to be delicate stuff.
- ▶️ Grounded.
- ▶️ Clipped your wings.
- ▶️ You are powerless here, Destroyer.
- ▶️ Stone wings?
- ▶️ Stone wings? An abomination!
Enemies dying to Outworld Destroyer
- ▶️ So that's what you were warning me about.