Main Article: Buildings
- Capturing an outposts causes its teams to get changed, so that it now grants vision, true sight and experience to the team that captured it.
- Can only be captured after at least one enemy tier two tower has fallen.
- An outpost can be captured by ordering the hero to attack it. An attack order is given by right-clicking, or by pressing the attack hotkey and selecting the outpost as a target.
- Once the hero is within the capture range, the channeling for the capture begins.
- , and an upgraded are also able to capture the outpost.
- Since a hero executing an attack order is required to capture it, it cannot be captured while disarmed. However, getting disarmed while already channeling it does not cancel it.
- The capture time gets lower the more players channel it, equaling the given channel time, divided by the amount of players who channel.
- This results in a channel time of 6/3/2/1.5/1.2 seconds for 1/2/3/4/5 channeling players.
- The same player channeling an Outpost with multiple heroes (via clones) does not speed up the channel time.
- While channeling, the enemy gains caster vision over the channeling heroes, so that the capturing heroes are always visible to their enemies.
- Outposts grant experience to the owning team on each minute mark.