|Orb of Venom|
|Envenoms your veapon with the venom of a venomous viper.|
- Successive attacks with Orb of Venom do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- When a melee and a ranged hero with Orb of Venoms attack one target, the slow of the first applied debuff is used and refreshed.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 2 instances.
- Can deal up to 4 damage (before reductions).
- The damage from Poison Attack is flagged as HP Removal, so it does not trigger any on-damage effects.
- Does not stack with the slow and damage over time of . If both debuffs are present, Orb of Venom's debuff does not slow or deal damage.
- Fully stacks with any other item.
- Orb of Venom is generally picked up by melee heroes who intend to harass in lane.
- can also poison enemies through
- Melee heroes without reliable lockdowns can also opt for an Orb of Venom.
- Orb of Venom's lore Envenoms your veapon with the venom of a venomous viper. is a reference to the quote of V for Vendetta. "Weapon" was intentionally written wrong, with a V, for the reference's sake.
Main Article: Orb of Venom/Changelogs