|Seepage from the wounds of a warrior deity, sealed in an arcanist's orb following a campaign of vicious slaughter.|
- Fully stack with the following:
- talents. from
- and .
- Successive attacks with Orb of Corrosion do not stack the debuff, but refresh the duration instead.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- If both melee and ranged hero with Orb of Corrosion attack the same target, the values of the first applied debuff is used and refreshed.
- Deals damage in 1-second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 3 instances.
- Can deal up to 9 damage (before reductions).
- Does not stack with the slow and damage over time of
- If both debuffs are present, Orb of Venom's debuff does not slow or deal damage.
- Does not stack with the armor reduction of
- If both debuffs are present, Blight Stone's debuff does not reduce armor.
- Melee heroes that naturally buy
- Also works very well on , as it has very good synergy with his passive
- Does really well when combined with 's and
- Great synergy between the item and 's skills which stuns and also slows, which stuns and , which also lowers armor. Since and do Physical damage, Slardar benefits from the additional armor reduction.
Main Article: Orb of Corrosion/Changelogs