Ice Armor redirects here. For Lich's old ability, see.
Ogre Frostmage is a neutral creep found in:
- The slow is applied upon a successful hit on a unit with the buff on.
- This means when an attack misses, the slow is not applied.
- Allied units can attack an ally with the buff on without getting slowed.
- As a neutral unit:
- The ogre never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.53 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- Has a cast backswing of 0.24 when cast by talent-upgraded ). (acquired through
- Reduced attack damage from 24-27 to 18-20.
- Increased base attack time from 1.35 to 2.
- Increased attack speed from 100 to 150.
- Increased turn rate from 0.5 to 0.9.
- Rescaled gold bounty from 28‒36 to 30‒34.
- Increased experience bounty from 47XP to 48XP.
- Changed attack class from Basic to Default. [ ] [ ]
- Changed defense class from Basic to Default. [ ]
- Reduced movement speed slow from 30% to 25%.
- Reduced attack speed slow from 30 to 25.
- Reduced armor bonus from 6 to 5.
- Reduced experience bounty from 50XP to 47XP.
- now has a overhead effect.
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot.
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Fixed not procing -based items.
- Fixed slowing ally's attack when attacking units affected with .
- Fixed ability from procing -based items and granting charges.
- Fixed unit from casting ability on to neighboring neutral creeps.
- Fixed server crash related to .
- Implemented ability.