|Patches (latest)||← October 03, 2016 Patch||October 05, 2016 Patch||October 06, 2016 Patch →|
Source: The Fall 2016 Battle Pass
- Added lore to all remaining items.
- Added minimap icons for shops.
- Added grass physics for the game map.
- Improved rune spot visibility when additive light pass is disabled.
- Added icon to indicate Backdoor protection.
- Added Arcane Rune response rules for , , , , , , , .
- A couple of typos in some ability notes / tooltips have been fixed.
- 's devoured ability slots now have the tooltip of "Devoured Ability" rather than say "Empty Slot" as they did before.
- 's extra ability slots now have the tooltip of "Invoked Spell" rather than say "Empty Slot" as they did before.
- 's extra ability slots now have the tooltip of "Stolen Spell" rather than say "Empty Slot" as they did before.
- 's extra ability slots now have the tooltip of "Spirits In" and "Spirits Out" rather than say "Empty Slot" as they did before.
- Missing tooltip modifier for has been added.
- damage types changed to magical. , , , , , , , and
- A shorter form of "Radiant" and "Dire" titles have been added for areas where "The Radiant" and "The Dire" would not fit.
- Radiant Courier, Dire Courier and Neutral Creep now have strings to be displayed in the chat.
- Updated Ancient Black Dragon model.
- Minor updates to the helmet slot item. Additionally small minor update to the rest of his model.
- All dota terrains now have backend support for a minimal mode that loads simplified textures. Probably what is used on lower end systems.
- Added items library to the game.
- Added hero complexity ratings.
- Added option to choose Bot difficulty in Lobbies.
- Added Fall 2016 Trophies.
- The layouts for the front page panel have all been isolated so they can load independently and not bork if the something else borks.
- Several changes to the video settings options.
- A couple of typos in the cosmetic item descriptions have been fixed.
- The tips on the loading screen about illusion damage has been updated to reflect the 6.88e change.
- All quest related tooltips now have the numerical values and requirements highlighted in different colors in order to match the Fall 2016 Battle Pass theme.
- Comes with the following potential rewards:
- The Boston Major 2016
- Dota Pit League Season Five
- Royal Arena
- ASUS ROG SEA CUP by Beyond Godlike
- ASUS ROG DreamLeague Season 6
- Midas Club Elite
- SFG Champions League Season 3
- Hans Pro Gaming Series Tournament
- NYC Cruise Cup
- World Electronic Sports Games International
- SUPER INTELLECTUAL CUP
- Fall 2016 Battle Cup Ticket