|A dangerous weapon pilfered from an inverse dimension.|
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1100.
- Applies a basic dispel in 0.2-second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is applied, resulting in 25 dispel instances.
- Nullifier first applies the dispel, then the debuff.
- Can be cast on invulnerable units, applying the dispel and the debuff if the invulnerability can be dispelled.
- However, if the invulnerability cannot be dispelled, the debuff cannot be applied, but can be refreshed, if already debuffed.
- Despite the internal modification's name. Nullifier does not mute the target.
Melee carry heroes that depend on auto-attacks with above average attack speed can use Nullifier to dispel enemy's disengage options, allowing them to attack at will.
Heroes with multiple units or high attack speed that can struggle against certain saves like Hex or a in their item build and maybe have to get the kill done in a small window of time.and , but can not fit a
- Because this item has a short range and slow projectile speed, it is easier to land from a melee hero with a , or ability to close the distance.
- A ranged hero may opt for a especially if they are an Intelligence hero. Note that Hex is dispellable with strong dispels.
- Use Nullifier on heroes with defensive items like , and .
- Since is dispellable, Nullifier will stop enemy heroes after they have been pushed a very short distance.
- Use it on heroes that use dispellable Buffs on themselves to escape or deal/prevent damage like and .
- Use it on heroes with illusions to keep track of the real hero.
- Nullifier's active is one of the very few debuffs that cannot be dispelled at all, making it useful against abilities with strong dispels, such as , , and .
- Now pierces spell immunity.
- No longer slows the target's movement speed by 80% for 0.5 seconds whenever they get attacked.
- Reduced mana cost from 75 to 0.