|Patches (latest)||← November 26, 2012 Patch||November 30, 2012 Patch||December 06, 2012 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Updated 's model.
- Added sound and FX for .
- Clicking on a hero row in the Heroes Played tab on the profile now shows a match history filtered by that hero.
- Greevil Egg contents are now displayed correctly in the Steam trading UI.
- Pseudo Random chances are now enabled for these abilities:
- Lich Bot will no longer Dark Ritual an ally's dominated creep (heh).
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to never try to avoid linear projectiles.
- Bots will now try to avoid Illuminate (both during the channel and when the projectile is released).
- Bots will now buy invisibility-detection items for an enemy Weaver.
- Bots who are the targets of Life Drain and Mana Drain will now try to break the channel by outranging it.
- Lich bot will no longer stop to cast Frost Armor when frantically attacking or retreating.
- Bots will no longer pick up a droppable item if it would require them to drop an item.
- For new players, the default coop bot difficulty level is now Easy.
- Bots will now drop muted items that they've picked up in the fountain.
- Added ticket for The Defense 3.
- Added the Ramnaught of Underwool courier.
- Updated the visual look for timers of summoned units.