|Nemestice 2021 Battle Pass|
1 January 2022
The Nemestice 2021 Battle Pass is a seasonal pass and features bundle made for Spring season. It contains numerous quests, achievements, and earnable rewards for its owner.
- Battle points are used to level up the Battle Pass. 1,000 points are required for each level.
- Battle Pass owners can complete a list of quests to earn Battle Points.
- Starting from the day of release, a new list of quests gets revealed each week, for a total of 8 weeks.
- Players can switch back and forth between each week's quest list to work on that week's quest. Only one Weekly Quest list may be active at a time.
- Each list contains 8 quests, and each quest has 3 tiers. Each completed tier grants the player 1 star.
- This means a total of 24 stars can be collected each week.
- Collecting 1/4/8/12/18 stars rewards the player with 500, 1,500, 1,500, 2,000, 2,000 Battle Points
- Therefore, each Weekly Quest list is worth a total of 7,500 Battle Points.
- Completing all 8 Weekly Quest lists rewards the player with a total of 60,000 Battle Points.
Week 1 Quest
Week 2 Quest
|You Win No Matter What||Play 3/10/30 Matches|
|Nemestice Natural||Play 1/3/10 Nemestice Matches||--|
|Gold Wins Games||Activate 5/15/45 Bounty Runes in Winning Games||--|
|Museum-Quality Shine||Level up a Hero Relic 3/10/25 Times||--|
|One With The Crew||Win 1/5/18 Matches with Guild Members|
|Workout Your Cores||Win 1/3/5 games as a Core Hero|
|Do The Hard Part||Assists in 25/175/500 Enemy Heroes Kills|
|The Real Enemy||Last Hit 300/900/3000 Creeps in Winning Games|
Week 3 Quest
|Have Yourself A Time||Play 2/8/15 Matches|
|Embermatic||Channel 10/30/75 Nemestice Embers|
|Leave So Much Trace||Stack 5/25/50 Neutral Camps||--|
|Click Harder||Win 1/3/5 games as a Strength Hero|
|Nothing Like It||Win 1/3/8 Matches|
|Actually Do Stuff||Win 1/3/5 games as a Support Hero|
|In The Arcane Gang||Deal 15,000/50,000/150,000 Magic Damage to Enemy Heroes|
|Hang A Star On That One||Complete 1/3/5 Hero Challenges with 1-Star or greater||--|
Week 4 Quest
|Play Yourself Out||Play 2/8/15 Matches|
|Harder Is Better||Destroy 1/4/12 towers during a Nemestice game||--|
|Give Them A Minute||Stun Enemy Heroes for 30/125/300 seconds|
|Click Smarter||Win 1/3/5 games as a Intelligence Hero|
|Make It A Beat Down||Deal 16,000/50,000/160,000 Physical Damage to Enemy Heroes|
|You're Too Kind||Heal 3,000/15,000/50,000 health to allied Heroes|
|Not Like Other Modes||Win 1/3/5 Matches in Ability Draft or All Random Deathmatch||--|
|Tips For A Brighter Tomorrow||Give or Receive 3/6/14 Tips||--|
Week 5 Quest
|'What A Play||Play 2/8/15 Matches|
|Charged And Ready||Kill 3/15/30 heroes while Embercharged in Nemestice||--|
|Reconnaissance Renaissance||Plant 4/15/35 Observer Wards in Winning Games|
|They Won't Need It Anyway||Accumulate 15,000/60,000/150,000 Net Worth in Winning Games|
|While I Have You||Win 1/3/8 Matches|
|'I Hear They Don't Like This||Deny 15/50/150 Creeps|
|Resistance Is Futile||Deal 4000/12,000/40,000 Pure Damage to Enemy Heroes|
|Click Faster||Win 1/3/5 games as a Agility Hero|
Nemesice Event Game
Earn up to 1,500 Battle Points a week by playing Nemestice event game mode.
- Players can explore the mistwoods Tomo'kan by winning matches with random heroes.
- Wins in Turbo Mode count as half a win.
- After clearing each path, new paths open up and loot is discovered.
- Find three style unlock fragments to unlock an extra style for a reward equipment set.
- Some rooms contain obstacles or helpful items. Players can hold five items in their inventory to use on rooms or hallways.
|Nemestice Meteorite||Obstacle||Defoliated by moon debris, this path can noy be safely traversed with a Warden Compass.|
|Chasm||Obstacle||Chasms block travel, but but can be traversed with a Grappling Hook.|
|Mystery Challenge||Challenge||Hover over the challenge to see how to beat it.|
|Grappling Hook||Item||Grappling Hooks are used to cross Chasms.|
|Warden's Compass||Item||The Warden's Compass can find a safe path through Meteorite crash sites.|
|Rocket Flare||Item||Rocket Flares are used to scout unexplored rooms.|
|Netherswap Wand||Item||Netherswap Wands swap a hero with a random one.|
|Culling Blade||Item||Kills a wounded hero (previously defeated in Turbo Mode).|
|Small Points Chest||Reward||Discover 250 Battle Points and 125 Shards.|
53 Total Small Point Chests, worth 13,250 Battle Points and 6,625 Shards.
|Large Points Chest||Reward||Discover 2000 Battle Points and 1000 Shards.|
9 Total Large Point Chests, worth 18,000 Battle Points and 9,000 Shards.
|Oracle||Tool||Reveals the location of a high value reward.|
|Style Unlock Fragment||Reward||Find 3 fragments to unlock a style on the final reward set.|
|30||Blink Dagger 1||Preview|
|175||Blink Dagger 2||Preview|
|260||Aghanim's Scepter Aura 1||Preview|
|302||Phase Boots 1||Preview|
|455||Phase Boots 2||Preview|
|485||Aghanim's Scepter Aura 2||Preview|
- These effects change the appearance of the ping indicator on the game map.
Unlock one random chat wheel response each time. You cannot receive duplicates.
|Battle Pass Level||Console Command||Sprays|
||▶️ Banjo Charge|
||▶️ Choo Choo|
||▶️ Uh Oh|
- Emoticons can be equipped in the chat wheel.
1 Unlock one random emoticon each time. You cannot receive duplicates.
- ▶️ Sprays can be equipped in the chat wheel. Click on a spray to enlarge.