|Artifacts||Book of the Dead|
The Narrow Maze is a complex system of twisted passageways that newly deceased souls must navigate before reaching the Underscape. In doing so, the Narrow Maze sorts souls based on their intelligence, cunning, and persistence. Some souls exit into points of light, while others exit into dark pits. The walls of the Narrow Maze are lined with sharpened blades. A few blessed individuals have returned to life from the Narrow Maze, although how exactly is unknown.
The Narrow Maze is watched over by numerous guardians. The most well known is Razor, the Lightning Revenant. Hovering above the passages, he uses his electric whip to usher souls to the exits. He wears a mask, which has a map of the passageways written on the inside for him to see. Those who try to resist Razor and the other unnamed guardians of the Narrow Maze are cast into the "herebetween", a sort of limbo, in which they will wander forever with no afterlife to go to. Visage's Familiar is also known as one of the guardian watching over the maze.
- Armor of the Twisted Arc description.
- Compact of the Guardian Construct description.
- Razor kill response: ▶️ I scorch your name in the Book of the Dead.
- Severing Crest description.
- Razor biography.
- Helm of the Twisted Arc description.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ The Narrow Maze is only a labyrinth if you stick to the path.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ It wasn't my name alone purged from the underworld's ledger. My army will outlive you all.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ Good thing I erased my name from that book.