For the race in Dota 2 lore, see Naga.
|Able to captivate and disable enemies with her song.|
|Once a highly regarded commander of the Slithereen Guard, Slithice fell from honor following a seemingly trivial oversight. She was to find the one stolen chalice, or remain banished forever. Slithice splits a squad of Mirror Images, sending them to scout ahead and mislead foes. She Ensnares targets in a luminous net, then lashes out with Rip Tides to soften their armor. With the sound of her voice, the enemy halts in mid-swing, lowering their weapons at the sound of a haunting aria. There they will stand, mesmerized, unresponsive to Slithice's encircling allies as they listen to the Siren's Song that has lulled them to their deaths.|
|Roles:||Carry Support Pusher Disabler Initiator Escape|
- Resets current attack and ability targeting priorities on Naga Siren.
- After the 0.3 split time, Naga Siren reappears with her illusions.
- The reappear locations are based on Naga Siren's position upon cast, with one appearing at the cast location, and the others north, east, south or west from that point.
- This means when spawning 3 illusions, the formation is T-shaped and when spawning illusions, it is shaped like a plus.
- The distance in between each is 72 range.
- Though the formation is always the same, Naga Siren and her illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Orders the caster to stop after the split time, canceling all queued orders, and orders given during the split time.
- Recasting Mirror Image replaces the illusions from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
- The net travels at a speed of 1500.
- Roots the target, preventing it from moving and casting certain mobility abilities.
- Provides True Sight over the target.
- All illusions owned by Naga Siren within 900 range of the target also cast a fake Ensnare.
- They play the whole cast animation and release their fake nets at the same time the real net is released.
- When illusions currently are not having any order and are standing still, they turn to face the target and cast the fake nets.
- When illusions are moving or attacking, they continue to do so and do not turn to face the target. They still play the cast animation, overriding their move or attack animations.
- When canceling the cast, the illusions still play the full cast animation, but do not release the fake nets.
- The fake nets do not interact with anything and do not root.
- Each successful attack done on an enemy hero or creep by Naga Siren and her illusions adds one to the attack counting buff.
- The buff is always present, but turns invisible when at 0 charges.
- The required hits have no duration counter and last indefinitely.
- The triggering attack first applies the armor reduction debuff, then the Rip Tide damage, and then the attack damage.
- Multiple instances of Rip Tide do not stack, an enemy unit can only take damage from 1 instance of Rip Tide per cycle.
- The armor reduction debuff does not stack, the duration gets refreshed instead.
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting, until woken up.
- Affected units are invulnerable while sleeping.
- Song of the Siren's radius is centered on Naga Siren for the full duration, so if she moves far enough away from affected units, they wake up.
- The sleep is provided by an aura. Its debuff lingers for 0.4 seconds.
- Song of the Siren cannot be interrupted. Only Naga Siren's death or the
sub-ability can stop it.
- However, silencing Naga Siren prevents her from manually stopping the song with the sub-ability.
- Does not affect wards or hidden units. Does affect buildings.
- Does not affect invulnerable units either, unless their invulnerability is provided by Song of the Siren.
- With health regeneration of allies within range. , a second aura is provided by Naga Siren, which increases the
- Replaces until the sub-ability is used or the song duration ends.
- Song of the Siren End interrupts Naga Siren's channeling abilities on cast.
- Goes into a 1-second cooldown right after Song of the Siren is cast, this is to prevent accidental double-casts prematurely ending the ability.
- Upon cast, enemies wake up after the aura's 0.4-second linger duration.
|+30Damage||10||+20 Movement Speed|
Main Article: Naga Siren/Changelogs
- Increased required hits from 5 to 6.
- Every 6 hits from illusions combined now triggers Rip Tide. and all of her
- Rip Tide damage does not stack, enemies hit by multiple instances only receive one instance of damage.
- Reduced damage from 40/50/60/70 to 40/45/50/55.
- Level 10 left talent: +20 damage increased to +30.
- Reduced cooldown from 40/36/32/28 to 40/35/30/25.
- provides needed health regeneration during the laning phase.
- also restores health early on.
- helps with sustain and rune control when farming the mid lane.
- provides movement speed so Naga Siren can walk to her farm.
- give agility and attack speed, benefiting illusions as well, to proc Rip Tide.
- gives her more damage, armor and attack speed, as well as Manabreak on attacks which greatly boosts damage output of her and her illusions.
- gives her good attribute bonuses as well as the ability to summon more illusions.
- reduces the cooldowns of Naga Siren's abilities, greatly improving her pushing power and making her much harder to gank. The Spell Lifesteal has little effect on her own abilities, but can be combined with Radiance to let her illusions shrug off damage from creeps.
- grants bonus damage against creeps to secure last hits.
- gives good mana regeneration to keep using your abilities, and allows Naga Siren to survive some magical burst.
- provides attributes and burst of health and mana, a useful sustain item no matter the role of Naga Siren.
- solve Naga Siren's early mana issues, and you can later disassemble it to recycle the into Octarine Core.
- gives solid overall attributes, and an active that increases movement and attack speed to Naga Siren, allied heroes, and illusions around her.
- 's area stun combos well with Song of the Siren, giving the enemies little time to react.
- grants Naga Siren various bonuses like health and movement speed, as well as an ability to heal teammates or counter enemy healing.
- grants mobility so Naga Siren can better initiate with Song of the Siren.
- makes Naga Siren an incredibly strong pusher and increases her farm speed.
- gives a lot of damage and the Radiance aura works on illusions, giving Naga Siren the ability to farm multiple areas of the map at the same time thanks to Mirror Image. Makes ultimate ability very dangerous. Positioning deep inside of enemies prevents enemies from blinking away or in once ultimate expired and they got a tick of damage from Radiance.
- provides a large amount of health, tanking Naga Siren and her illusions up massively. It also provides enormous passive health regeneration while not fighting, so she can return to fights faster with full health.
- offers bonus attack speed, damage, and armor, as well as evasion that gives more survivability to her and her illusions.
- provides good all around attributes as well as regeneration, which allows Naga Siren to stay farming without having to go back to base. On top of that, it provides a spellblock which can make Naga Siren harder to kill in conjunction with Song of the Siren.
- provides great heal to allied heroes during Song of the Siren, a terrific support item to boost team's survivability and turn around teamfights.
- The DotA Naga Siren from Warcraft universe sports the same weapons as Slithice, the only difference being that the DotA version had one weapon, and four arms, while the Dota 2 has two weapons and two arms.
- Song of the Siren's ▶️ sound is based on this ▶️ voice line of Naga Siren. Whether there is an extended version of that line or if the rest of the song was manually put together is unknown.