Mud Golem is a neutral creep found in:
- The projectile travels at a speed of 800.
- The boulder first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The golem never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.8 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
benefits from this ability as well.
- When he dies, 2 Doom Shards spawn. They have the same stats as Shard Golems, but use Doom's model sized down.
- Neutral Shard Golems immediately start returning to the creep camp of the Mud Golem they spawned from.
- The units are not considered summons, so they do not take the extra damage from .
- The Shard Golems use the same model as the Mud Golems, but are 36.36% smaller.
- Reduced damage from 125 to 75.
- Reduced experience bounty from 34XP to 32XP.
- Reduced experience bounty from 18XP to 17XP.
- No longer have spell immunity.
- Now have 50% magic resistance.
- Reduced armor from 2 to 0.
- Added new and abilities.
- Throws a boulder at a target enemy unit.
- Cast range: 800
- Damage: 125
- Stun duration: 0.6
- Notes: The projectile travels at a speed of 800 and can be disjointed. The golems do not cast this automatically.
- On death, spawns two Shard Golems. They have 30% of the Mud Golem's health and damage.
- Number of Shard Golems: 2
- Duration: 60
- Health: 240
- Attack damage: 9-10
- Armor: 0
- Magic resistance: 50%
- Movement speed: 310
- Vision range: /
- Abilities [ ]
- Reduced experience bounty from 119XP to 88XP.
- Reduced armor from 4 to 2.
- Updated model and name.
- Previously, these golems were also known as Rock Golems and shared their model.
- Now, they are named Mud Golem and a different model.
- Previously, the small golem camp contained 2 .
to work for every hero, rather than just .
- The created units now use the same model as the hero it is based on.
- The created units now have dynamic names, based on the hero they are based on.
- The created units now have rock texture applied on them.
- Fixed various bugs with behavior.
- Fixed the not leashing back to their camp.
- Fixed some bugs with .
- Fixed not working on .