Palace of Hurra'agdu
|Artifacts||Book of the Dead|
Ruyi Jingu Bang
- Sun Wukong's default weapon model is a .
- Sun Wukong is also known as the Great Sage.
- Sun Wukong despises animals, except monkeys.
- Sun Wukong has outwitted Gods.
- Sun Wukong has spent a summer at the Nightsilver Woods.
- Sun Wukong rides a cloud.
- Sun Wukong wishes to ride a dragon.
- Sun Wukong once visited the Palace of Hurra'agdu, where he ate some kind of insect as a delicacy.
- Sun Wukong is extremely talkative, to the point of being annoying.
- Sun Wukong can transform into seventy-two different shapes.
- Sun Wukong can pluck hairs off his body, and transform them into clones of himself.
- Sun Wukong can see hidden demons.
His staff, the Ruyi Jingu Bang weighs seventeen-thousand pounds, and extends magically according to Wukong's will. Predating Wukong himself, the staff has a long history. It was once used to measure the depth of newly-formed seas.
The Narrow Maze
- Sun Wukong has been to the Narrow Maze, although he did not "stick to the path". While in there, he erased his name and several others from the Book of the Dead.
- Due to his history, Sun Wukong displays a strong hatred towards spirits and gods, most especially to Ember Spirit, Earth Spirit and Storm Spirit.
- He also despises gaolers, including Razor.
- Sun Wukong once beat up Beastmaster.
- Sun Wukong hates Aurel. He finds him and his flying machine annoying.
- Sun Wukong has promised to help Banehallow reclaim the House of Ambry.
- Sun Wukong is friends with many assassins.
- Sun Wukong is flirtatious, and is interested in Lina, Rylai and Luna.
- Sun Wukong is friends with Breklin.
- Sun Wukong once did something negative to Skitskurr.
- Sun Wukong once fought Leviathan while searching for his Staff, also released Slark from his prison by accident. 
- Sun Wukong's background is roughly the same as his story in Journey to the West.
- Taunt: Goin' Bananas description.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ Not gonna lie, Enchantress. Aside from Monkeys, I kind of hate animals.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ I've outwitted gods. Smashing a glowing rock should be no problem.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ I summered in Nightsilver before. Lovely trees.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ Where did I park my cloud?
- Monkey King response: ▶️ Jakiro, Dragon Knight won't play ball. But you'll let me ride you, right?
- Monkey King response: ▶️ I'm reminded of a delicacy I tried in the Palace of Hurra'agdu. One of your brood, perhaps.
- Feast of Abscession response: ▶️ Does it ever stop talking?
- Monkey King response: ▶️ Lycan's got one transformation. I got seventy-two.
- Wukong's Command description.
- Monkey King Announcer Pack: ▶️ You need wards to see hidden demons?
- Monkey King response: ▶️ I can lift a seventeen-thousand pound staff. You think I'm scared of you?
- Boundless Strike description.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ The origins of my staff? How much time do you have?
- Staff of Gun-Yu description.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ The Narrow Maze is only a labyrinth if you stick to the path.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ Good thing I erased my name from that book.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ It wasn't my name alone purged from the underworld's ledger. My army will outlive you all.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ Would it kill you to walk around like how we first met?
- Monkey King response: ▶️ Let's just get through this Arachnia.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ You and your brothers are dead to me Xin.
- Monkey King Announcer Pack: ▶️ Never trust a gaoler.
- Monkey King Trailer
- Monkey King response: ▶️ I hate you Gyrocopter.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ You are an annoying little man in an annoying little plane.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ I'll help you reclaim Ambry, Lycan.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ I'm friends with an alarming amount of assassins.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ Hey Lina, after we win can I buy you a drink?
- Monkey King response: ▶️ We should go on a moonlit walk sometime. You know, after we kill a whole lot of people.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ So, Tusk. What can you tell me about Rylai?
- Monkey King response: ▶️ My friend Breklin is a big fan of your work, Warlord.
- Monkey King response: ▶️ No hard feelings, right, Weaver?
- Legends of The Monkey King comic