|Romanized name:||Amer al-Barqawi|
|Role:||Solo Middle, Carry|
|Alternate IDs:||Miracle, Miracle-|
2015-01-01 — 2015-04-02
2015-05-25 — 2015-05-27
2015-08-29 — 2015-10-31
2015-10-31 — 2016-08-24
2016-09-16 — 2019-09-13
2019-11-25 — Present
Amer "Miracle-" Al-Barkawi is a Jordanian/Polish professional Dota 2 player who is playing for.
Amer was born to a Polish mother and Jordanian father. He holds dual citizenship.
Miracle- joined Balkan Bears at the beginning of 2015, only to be removed from the team about four months later. While he was teamless, he began gaining recognition in the European scene by climbing the matchmaking rating leaderboards in pub games. Miracle- eventually became the #1 player by MMR in the European division and the world, surpassing w33.
After achieving the #1 MMR ranking, he was invited by N0tail to join (monkey) Business, a new team formed from the post-TI5 reshuffle to compete in the upcoming Majors. The team reformed as OG after being sponsored.
OG qualified for the first ever Dota 2 Major, the Frankfurt Major 2015 and managed to win the tournament in an unexpected series of upsets, with Miracle- showing high level performances on Shadow Fiend throughout the tournament. His impressive abilities prompted many other teams to respect ban the hero. After the Frankfurt Major, Miracle- later won numerous tournaments with OG during mid 2016, such as DreamLeague Season 5 and ESL Frankfurt 2016, while also claiming his second Valve Major win at the Manila Major 2016. Despite OG being one of the favorites for winning The International 2016, they exited early in the tournament, losing to TnC Gaming in the second round of the lower brackets at the main stage, marking one of the biggest upsets in Dota 2 history.
Following the International 2016, he departed the team and joined Team Liquid after FATA- announced his temporary break from professional Dota. The new competitive season would start slow for Miracle- and his new team, when they failed to qualify for the Boston Major 2016. However, after his friend GH joined the team early 2017, having already stood in for them during their victory at DreamLeague Season 6, Team Liquid found their way back to dominance at the top of competitive Dota 2. Together with his team, Miracle- went on to win several premier tournaments throughout 2017: StarSeries Season 3, StarLadder i-League Invitational #2, EPICENTER Season 2, and DreamLeague Season 7. Miracle-'s outstanding season culminated in his team's victory at The International 2017, where Team Liquid swept Newbee 3-0 in the Grand Finals.
- Miracle- was only the second player to win a TI and 2 Valve Majors as he won The Frankfurt Major 2015 and Manila Major 2016 Majors with OG and The International 2017 with Team Liquid. At the time, s4 was the only other player who had achieved this feat. It has since been achieved by Puppey, N0tail, JerAx and ana.
- On May 11th, 2016, he became the first player in Dota 2 history to achieve a matchmaking rating of over 9000.
- Had the highest average kills per game at The International 2016 (9.89) and The International 2018 (10.80).
- His career high for kills in a single game is 28. He achieved this feat while playing for OG as Juggernaut in their first group stage match against compLexity Gaming at ESL One Frankfurt 2016.
- Achieved 10,000 MMR on June 16th, 2020.
|This section is outdated information, or has not been updated in a while.|
Please check the content of this article and update it as required.
- 2016-06-09 | Miracle- Dota 2 THE LEGEND BORN - Zero Death 43-0 by Dota 2 Rapier at The Manila Major 2016
- 2017-04-09 | The Story of Miracle by eSports Stories
- 2017-08-08 | TI7 Player Profile - Miracle- Team Liquid at The International 2017
- 2017-03-02 | Interview with Miracle-, SL i-League StarSeries Season 3 Finals by Marie Gunina at StarLadder i-League StarSeries Season 3
- 2016-11-27 | Miracle- & gh Interview - DreamLeague Season 6 by Sheever at ASUS ROG DreamLeague Season 6
- 2016-09-22 | Miracle-: The Man Behind the Mouse
- 2016-09-08 | Miracle- on Life After OG and His Future in Dota by Ollie Ring of Red Bull eSports
- 2016-05-13 | Miracle- on his stunning 9k MMR world record by Ollie Ring of Red Bull eSports
Miracle- at Frankfurt Major 2015
- EARL CARLO "DREAMSLAYER28" GUEVARRA (2016-06-13). "OG Wins The Manila Major". http://esports.inquirer.net/.
- ANDRA CIUBOTARU (2016-08-10). "OG eliminated from TI6 contention, TnC shine in spectacular series". dotablast.com. Retrieved November 23, 2016.
- Trinks, Adrian (2016-09-01). "I have decided to take a temporary break from Dota". Twitlonger. Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- "DAY THREE: THE NEW TL DOTA 2". Team Liquid Pro. 16 September 2016. Retrieved 16 September 2016.
- "The International Grand Champions". Valve Corporation. 2017-08-14.
- Ollie Ring (2016-05-13). "Miracle- on his stunning 9k MMR world record". redbull.com. Retrieved November 23, 2016.
- "2016 HALL OF FAME". esportsawards.com. 2016-11-22.
- @esportsawards (2017-11-14). "And the winner of the Esports PC Player of the Year is @Liquid_Miracle". Twitter.