- Pre attack sound plays during the attack animation (50%-60% vol).
- Impact sounds play when the attack successfully hits a target (60%-70% vol).
- Play on each step while moving (30% vol).
- ▶️ Cast sound plays on Meepo upon releasing the projectile.
- ▶️ Target sound plays on each hit target.
- ▶️ Full sound example.
- ▶️ Pre cast sound plays on Meepo during the cast animation.
- ▶️ Cast sound plays on Meepo upon cast.
- Target sounds play on each damaged unit (50%-100% vol).
- ▶️ Full sound example without damage.
- Reduces the pre cast sound's volume to 80%.
- Reduces the cast sound's volume to 80% at the depature area and 50% at the destination area.
- ▶️ Unused replacement for the default cast sound.
- ▶️ Pre cast tap sounds play together with the default pre cast sound.
- A single layer sound plays during the cast time together with the default pre cast and the tap sounds (80% vol).
- First cast layer sound plays together with the default cast sound. Each Meepo has his own sound.
- Second cast layer sound, a single layer plays at the destination area, together with the default destination and first layer sounds (90% vol).
- Third cast layer sound, a single layer plays at the destination area, together with the default destination, the first layer and second layer sounds (90% vol).
- ▶️ One full sound example.
- ▶️ Target sound plays whenever the debuff is placed on it, together with Meepo's other attack sounds.
- Sound example with his attack sounds.
Divided we Stand
- Divided we Stand does not use any sound effects.