|Heroes|| Bounty Hunter|
The Lost Meepo
|Other Lore||Radiant Ore|
- Meepo belongs to an unnamed race of beings, and comes from a large family.
- Meepo has been known to dig graves.
- Meepo knows Gondar, and tells him that he took care of a "thing" for him.
- Meepo eats fish.
- Meepo has a gold tooth.
- Meepo likes redheads, which he declares to Lina, Lyralei, and Aiushtha.
- Meepo frequently uses improvised weapons, including his trusty shovel, a bundle of crystals, a torch, a lantern pole, an oversized key, a hammer, and a frying pan tied to a stick.
- Meepo covets Rubick's magical gems, asking to buy them from him. He also offers to sell Rubick more gems.
- Meepo has been known to dig up Radiant Ore.
- Meepo spent years digging in Singer's Gulch, where he dug up a giant resonating crystal.
- Meepo knows how to play a square lute, which he calls a "pluckin' fiddle". He sometimes plays in an ensemble with his clones.
- In addition to selling trinkets, Meepo also makes a living telling stories about the Riftshadow Ruins, and guiding travelers through its wastes. Those who wish to know the ruins' deepest secrets must tip Meepo generously, and keep their mouths shut about anything they see.
- Meepo enjoys gambling, including betting on the races at White Spire.
- Meepo has a working class background.
The Bone Ruins
Meepo once explored the Bone Ruins, where he obtained the key to the entrance arch, badly damaged by explosives. Inside, he found bandits, which he evicted, and took one of their bandanas as a souvenir. He also found the skull of a large bird-like creature, which he now uses to protect his right shoulder.
The Lost Meepo
Meepo is familiar with the Jasper Circle, and apparently owes them a great unpaid debt. Because of this, he is hunted by Lorlin Lasan, who promises an ominous fate for Meepo once he finds him. He is also good friends with Mireska, a former candidate for the Jasper Circle, who goes drinking and gambling with him, and warns him about the Jasper Circle's plans.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Meepo
- ▶️ ▶️ You're underrated Meepo.
- ▶️ ▶️ Guys like us gotta stick together, Meepo.
- ▶️ That is a nice… digger you have there Meepo.
Enemies meeting Meepo
Enemies killing Meepo
- ▶️ I've collected all five bounties!
- ▶️ Hold still, Geomancer!
- ▶️ ▶️ It'll take more than 5 of you!
- ▶️ What would a tunnel rat want with such power, hmm?
- ▶️ Not so tough without your friends, are you?
- ▶️ How many were there? Maybe I've had one too many blows to the head!
- The Family Values Bundle
- Meepo response:▶️ Hey I'm great at burials!
- Meepo response: ▶️ Hey Hunter! I took care of that thing for ya.
- Meepo response: ▶️ If nobody else wants that fish…
- Meepo response: ▶️ Too bad. I like redheads.
- Meepo response: * ▶️ Hey Rubick! If you ever wanna sell some of those gems…
- Radiant Crystal Haul description.
- Colossal Crystal Chorus description.
- Riftshadow Roamer's Pluckin' Fiddle description.
- The Riftshadow Roamer's Set description.
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ When the battle's done, you and me are going to White Spire to play the Couriers.
- Meepo Announcer Pack description.
- Key to the Bone Ruins description.
- Bandana of the Bone Ruin Bandits description.
- Skull of the Bone Ruins description.
- The Underhollow assets.
- Pangolier response: ▶️ You owe the Jasper Circle a considerable debt, no?
- Pangolier response: ▶️ This fate is better than what Lorlin Lasan had in store for you…
- Dark Willow response: ▶️ Listen Meepo, I'm not saying the Jasper Circle wants to kill you, I'm just saying that they're losing faith you're going to pay them back.