|Patches (latest)||← May 09, 2012 Patch (Test)||May 16, 2012 Patch (Test)||May 23, 2012 Patch (Test) →|
Source: Update Notes - May 16, 2012
- Added !
- Fixed Ethereal and Guardian Angel blocking Ice Blast's shatter.
- Fixed bug with refreshing old stacks of Napalm after upgrading the ability.
- Fixed Inner Beast not affecting siege units.
- Fixed Holy Persuasion working on Spirit Bear.
- Fixed Shadow Wave not doing its damage around the AoE of the last target.
- Fixed Sphere working under Doom (Sphere will still block Doom).
- Fixed Trueshot Aura not affecting siege units.
- Fixed timing on Chain Frost ministun.
- Fixed Entangle affecting wards.
- Fixed Battle Cry not affecting other units he owns.
- Fixed Arcane Orb against wards.
- Fixed being able to cast Phase Shift while rooted.
- Fixed Meat Hook interrupting channeling spells if the target is magic immune.
- Fixed being unable to cast for a brief moment after using Blink Strike.
- Fixed Charge of Darkness not getting interrupted by ensnares.
- Fixed all heroes having 1 armor more than inteded.
- Fixed Medallion of Courage interaction with Magic Immune units.
- Fixed denying an allied Necronomicon unit causing Last Will to hurt you.
- Fixed dying to Neutrals ending your kill streak counter.
- You can now ping runes to let your teammates know which type it is.
- Tranquil boots now update movement speed and armor on the HUD when broken.
- You can now click on player names in the waiting for players dialog to go to their Steam or Dota 2 profiles.
- For units with lifetime (wards, illusions), the XP bar is now used to show lifetime remaining.
- Added a new player*only aegis post*death effect.
- Fixed some spells not obeying the "no screen shake" setting.
- Added healing overhead messages for Mekansm, Chen, Lifestealer, Necrolyte, and Witch Doctor.
- Added bonus damage overhead message for Lifestealer's Feast.
- Gave Death Prophet's spirits a unique attack effect when hitting buildings.
- Bots on medium difficulty or below will no longer try to interrupt channels.
- When doing Rosh, bots will no longer wait for their optimal tank. Now they'll start attacking when more than one hero has arrived, and will use the best tank of the heroes present.
- Bots will no longer consider damage from passives as an indication that a human is intending to attack*to*kill.
- Fixed bug where bots wouldn't use the courier if all their stash was empty (even if they had items on the courier).
- Bots will be slightly more aggressive about using couriers that are carrying their items.
- Updated the Kill Cam UI to use the card based UI.
- Added roles to the hero selection UI.
- Added a confirm dialogue when closing the game.
- Added new dialogue for the following heroes:
- Fixed tree distance calculation for Nature's Guise.
- Fixed Living Armor structure AoE.
- Fixed range indicator not working for Overgrowth.
- Fixed Overgrowth doing damage 4 times instead of 3.
- Fixed Overgrowth not interrupting spells.
- Fixed Overgrowth getting applied on invisible units.
- Fixed Leech Seed not being blocked by Linken's Sphere.
- Fixed towers not revealing invisible siege units (in the case of Nature's Guise).
- Added a short, 2-second cooldown to the chat message when pinging a rune.
- Fixed Guise having no fade time.
- Guise will now check for nearby trees every 0.5 seconds.
- Fixed bug where Overgrowth's audio would not play when Treant was invisible from Guise.
- Fixed bug where Treant wouldn't always play his spawn line.