May 05, 2015 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← May 02, 2015 Patch||May 05, 2015 Patch||May 06, 2015 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - May 5th 2015
- You can now redeem any extra Compendiums you have for an equivalent value in points
- Fixed various bugs related to Break
- Fixed triggering Lotus/Sphere on launch rather than impact
- Fixed attacking during
- Mud Golem Shards now work with Select All / Select Other
- Fixed some bugs with Mud Golem splitting
- Fixed a rare bug that would cause your hero to keep chasing to cast
- Fixed not proccing when you come out of invisibility
- Fixed some spells recently not being autocastable with hotkeys
- Fixed sharing Wards with allies that have full inventory slots
- Fixed behavior with
- Fixed providing summoned units flying vision
- Fixed Greater Treants spawning from Illusions instead of normal Treants
- Fixed Fountain vision malfunctioning with 's
- Fixed interaction with 's stolen Enchant
- Fixed the UI for upgrading
- Fixed being able to trigger on dead units
- Fixed Immortal not having priority over International Compendium TP effects 's
- Fixed International Compendium in-game item effects not playing in all game modes
- Updated order of new items in the Shop UI based on price
- Music for the Hero Select screen has been implemented.
- Added The International 2015 tag to all TI5 items.
- Moved all custom effects and icons in the Black Nihility set to Span of Black Nihility.
- Taunt: The Cat Dancer! has been replaced with Taunt: Selemene Leap!.
- Renamed all compendium point items.
- Arcana item vote has been enabled for The International Compendium 2015.
- Added stretch goal rewards for the compendium: