- Unleash ensures that Axe's
procs many times, even if he is stunned by Dispose.
- allows Counter Helix to reduce the attack damage of anyone it strikes. Combined with Unleash causing to proc frequently, Marci will not be dealing significant damage as she attacks Axe over time.
- Axe doesn't worry about the damage from Unleash if he activates beforehand. If he had activated or (or even both) as Marci attacks him, he will turn Unleash's high attack speed and damage against her.
- Usually, Axe would prefer to jump on his opponent to be more effective. Rebound does Axe a favor, bringing Marci within his most effective range.
ruins her only movement ability, Rebound. Combined with its high movement speed and her being unable to interrupt it once its cast, using it under the effects of Rupture will surely deal incredibly immutable damage, if not kill her.
- As a Strength hero, Marci naturally has high HP. Rupture's initial damage uses her high HP as a catalyst to deal damage depending on her current health, dealing a good amount of damage if she's full HP or forcing her to stop if she's low.
- With , will now deal pure damage and lifesteal based on the opponent's max health. Her high HP as a Strength hero ensures that Bloodseeker will always deal significant attack damage and sustain himself a lot whenever he attacks Marci.
- If Marci doesn't build , Bloodseeker's will prevent her from using all of her spells which she relies quite heavily on. Her only dispel is tied to Unleash which gets disabled, and the spell immunity from her level 20 Sidekick talent doesn't remove it if she tries to save a teammate from being silenced.
- will very likely catch Marci in a fight or midair, disabling Marci's chasing/fleeing ability.
- prevents Marci from bursting Willow down since she relies on physical attacks and unit target spells. With , Willow can hit Marci while Marci can't hit Willow.
- and allows Willow to manfight if Marci initiates with Rebound.
- and combo can waste Marci's ultimate for almost half of its duration.
- exploits her naturally high HP to deal a good amount of DPS. She may break the link with Rebound, but covers that problem.
- Marci's poor armor makes her vulnerable to .
- Lifestealer's renders him immune to all of Marci's disables and magic damage for a good duration.
- His passive deals bonus damage based on the enemy's max health and heals for the same amount. As a tanky Strength hero, Marci's own strength will be her undoing as well.
- reduces a good chunk of Marci's attack damage that she relies heavily on, and the armor reduction works better on her because of her low armor.
- renders Lycan immune to slow from Rebound and Unleash.
- and very effective against her physical damage.
- and are very effective against tanky Strength hero Marci.
- Pangolier's disarms her if procs making Unleash useless.
- have a lower cooldown than Rebound so Pangolier can out maneuver her quite easily.
- Marci's Dispose is blocked by which is a common item for Weaver.
- allows Weaver to escape from Rebound.
- beetle require 4 hits to kill. Weaver can use it on her when she use Unleash. This give Marci a hard choice: ignore and her armor keep decreasing or kill the beetle and wasting 4 attacks of Unleash.
- Heroes that reduce the damage that Marci can deal during her ultimate, like , , , and .
- Heroes that can keep Marci for a long time in one place so she can't pursue her targets, like , , , , and .
- Heroes that can reliably kite out Dispose, Unleash and dodge Rebound, like , , , , , or always build items like and .
- protects the user from her magic damage and her various disables.
- ensures that Marci's attempts to attack the user doesn't go unpunished.
- disarm can prevent Marci from using her right clicks, not to mention that it is undispellable.
- ethereal, preventing her from using right clicks, slowing her down, and making her vulnerable to magic damage. turns Marci
- protects the user from Marci's right clicks which makes up the bulk of her damage. Beware though, she can still affect you in this state with her Dispose and Rebound.
- , , , , and and other abilities that can stop Marci in her tracks and keep her in one place, while you run away and is prevented to use Rebound to catch up to you.
- The Silence of and prevents Marci of activating any of her abilities, that she heavily depends on to deal damage, catch enemys or run away.
- can withle down her low mana pool and deplete it
- doesn't work against Unleash, as Marci gains 1000+ attack speed for the fury combo.
- Enchantress' low health makes her a fragile target for Marci's damage blasts.
- Marci can use Rebound on one of her enchanted creeps to easily reach the Enchantress and negate the bonus damage dealt by her . It helps that most of her best creeps have a low attack range, creating a makeshift bridge towards their master.
- Rebound allows her to jump in or out of the . She can safe her allies from the Arena with Dispose as well.
- can't stop her to Rebound.
- Treants can be used as targets for Rebound and Dispose as well.
Marci can be effective against vulnerable squishy heroes that cannot deal with heroes that jump onto them -, , etc.
Works well with...
- If he binds two heroes using his , Marci can use Dispose to pull both enemy heroes to the same location (making it something like Vacuum or Reverse Polarity).
- Marci is perfect target for to make a combo with Rebound and Dispose.
- Lifestealer can Marci as she leaps towards an enemy hero with Rebound during ganks, bringing them both towards the enemy. While Lifestealer is inside her, she gains bonus HP points that compliments her tankiness and bonus movement speed for more mobility.
- gained from buying an is a no-brainer with its powerful slow and shared lifesteal, adding to the duo's powerful array of disables and sustainability.
- Marci is a great recipient for Lycan's . Simply cast it on her (especially when she has used Unleash) and watch as a mute whistling wolf that's immune to slows, has better mobility with haste and Rebound, can further buff herself with lifesteal from Sidekick and damage (granting a ridiculous total of 80% lifesteal or 130% with talents!), shreds through their enemies with multiple crits per second! Make sure to stay near Lycan to gain the lifesteal and shared healing if one requires it.
- reduces the opponent's armor and attack damage, making them easier to kill while making both Lycan and Marci harder to kill.
- Lycan himself and his wolves give herself a boost with her Rebound. In turn, Lycan or his wolves gain bonus movement speed outside of , allowing them to catch up during ganks.
- Snapfire can buy to gain . Casting it on Marci allows her to easily reach the target while saving the use of Rebound for later.
- She works very well with the chain stuns that Snapfire provides. Her and the stun gained from an -upgraded stun can be synergized with her Dispose to provide a long time chain stun into the death of their opponent.
- If Snapfire choses left talent at level 20 she can be perfect target for Sidekick to focus down 1 target.
- If Troll bought an , he can use his to increase Marci's attack speed outside of her Unleash or provide status resistance.
- Troll will have a secondary source of sustainable lifesteal if Marci commits to buffing him with Sidekick.
- Ursa gains a secondary source of lifesteal and damage with Sidekick, allowing him to shred his enemies and sustain himself further and take down Roshan faster.
- Marci can Rebound off of Ursa to slow a distant enemy, while Ursa catches up with the bonus movement speed. She may use her Dispose to throw an enemy towards Ursa if they're close enough.
- Heroes who can benefit from Sidekick (if she played as support) - , , , etc.
- Heroes who can decreese enemies armor to amplify her damage - , , etc.