|Dashes around pummeling enemies with rapid attacks.|
|Proving that undying loyalty yields unrivaled power, Marci always marches into battle ready to Unleash her fury in defense of her companions. Effortlessly Disposing enemies and lifting allies, throwing them around the battlefield, she happily Rebounds into any brawl, able to grant allies a deadly edge as their Sidekick and unleash a hidden power strong enough to make even gods reconsider the wisdom of a hostile path.|
|Roles:||Support Carry Initiator Disabler Escape|
- Although seeming like a melee ability, the cast range can be further increased by other cast range bonuses. However, it is not affected by attack range bonuses.
- Moves the target in an arc over Marci's head, with a height of 150. The throw always takes 0.5 seconds.
- The target is fully disabled during the throw, and always lands 350 range behind Marci, so the throw distance varies based on the target's location.
- With the throw and stun duration, the affected enemy is disabled for 1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6 ( ) seconds.
- The damage and stun are applied upon landing, and affects the target as well if it was an enemy. Thrown allies are not affected.
- Dispose first applies the stun, then the damage.
- Can be cast on, but cannot move . The area damage and stun are applied instantly around Roshan.
- The throw can only be interrupted by death or by other sources of forced movement.
- When interrupted, the area damage and stun are applied prematurely at the unit's current location.
- Launches a projectile on cast, and periodically drags Marci along with it at a speed of 2000. The visual effects around Marci come from that projectile.
- Can dash over impassable terrain and through trees.
- If the distance between the target and Marci becomes greater than the sum of current cast range and 700 at any time, the dash stops.
- With the cast range and the range limit buffer, Rebound has a maximum leap distance of 1500 ( ).
- However, the projectile itself does not stop. If re-cast before the projectile reaches the target, it may cause the leap of the new cast to trigger earlier.
- Upon reaching the target, Marci leaps towards the targeted direction, facing towards that direction.
- The leap has a minimum and maximum duration of 0.1 ‒ 0.2 seconds, and a height of 200 ‒ 250 respectively.
- During the dash and the leap, Marci is fully disabled.
- The targeted ally gains the movement speed buff once Marci reaches them.
- Marci does not land at the center of the area of effect. Instead, she lands 64 range away from the center, towards where she leapt from.
- The dash can only be interrupted by death or by other sources of Forced Movement.
- The leap can only be interrupted by other sources of forced movement.
- If interrupted at any point, the ability fully cancels.
- Rebound first applies the damage, then the slow within the area.
- With Autocast makes Marci throw the targeted ally, instead of leaping off of them herself.
- This means Marci stops at the targeted ally's location once reaching them, and the ally leaps towards the targeted direction instead.
- The leap works the same as it does on Marci. All leap notes fully apply.
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically targets self.
- When cast on self, Sidekick searches for the nearest allied hero within a 700 radius around Marci. If no ally is found, Marci gets the buff normally.
- The 0.54 cast backswing is only used when targeting an ally. Self-casting has no cast backswing.
- Cast range increasing effects increases the search radius as well.
- Can only be cast on, and only searches for allied heroes, including illusions, clones, and creep-heroes.
- Grants regular flat bonus attack damage.
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- Applies a basic dispel on Marci upon cast.
- While active, Unleash unlocks maximum attack speed and removes the 700 attack speed cap for Marci.
- The 700/975/1325 attack speed bonus is only gained while having the Flurry buff.
- An attack charge is consumed whenever an attack is executed, missed attacks use up charges as well.
- The number of remaining attacks is visible on the buff icon and on top of Marci. The buff and the visual effects of the ability are visible to everyone.
- Upon finishing the Flurry combo, Unleash releases a pulse around the attack target on the last attack and removes the Flurry buff.
- This pulse deals 50/100/150 damage within its radius, slows them.
- The attack releasing the pulse first applies pulse debuff, then the pulse damage, , then its own attack damage.
- Upon starting a Flurry combo, all attacks must be executed within 1 second, otherwise, the combo fails and the Flurry buff is lost.
- Upon losing the Flurry buff in any way, the cooldown debuff is applied.
- If the flurry combo was executed successfully, Marci's base attack rate is set to a fixed 2 seconds by this debuff afterward. This prevents her from performing attacks for 2 seconds after the last strike.
- The fixed attack rate resets as the next flurry starts, effectively preventing her from attacking for 1.75 seconds.
- If the Flurry cooldown was applied by failing the combo, her base attack rate will not be changed and she can attack normally.
- Once the cooldown debuff expires, she gains the Flurry buff again, with a new set of 3/4/5 charges.
- This repeats indefinitely while Unleash is active, there is no limit to how many Flurry buffs can be gained.
, Marci's other abilities also unleash pulses while Unleash is active.
- Unleash only works with Marci's abilities. It does not unleash pulses on other abilities.
- releases a pulse at the target's location upon landing.
- releases a pulse at Marci's location upon landing.
releases a pulse at Marci's and the ally's location upon cast, releasing 2 pulses.
- The pulses released by Sidekick do not stack, an enemy within the radius of both pulses is only affected by one of them.
|1.5sSpell Immunity||25||+1.5sPulse Silence|
|+30 Movement Speed||20||+25%Lifesteal|
|+200Cast/Jump Range||15||+0.5sStun Duration|
|+2 Mana Regen||10||+5 Armor|
Main Article: Marci/Changelogs
- Can no longer be cast on enemies.
- Increased ally movement speed bonus from 35% to 45%.
- Reduced pulse damage from 60/130/200 to 50/100/150.
upgrade for :
cooldown by 10 and causes pulses to trigger on her abilities:
- : Triggers a pulse at the target's location upon landing.
- : Triggers a pulse at Marci's ( ) location upon landing.
- : Triggers a pulse at her and the targeted ally's location upon cast.
upgrade for :
- Adds an Autocast option to . When cast while autocast is on, causes the ability to throw the target, instead of rebounding off them.
- regenerates health early on until she can sustain herself with Sidekick.
- trees. helps last hitting early on and allows to cut
- Double helps her last hitting and builds into .
- synergizes well with Sidekick and provides her strength and armor early on.
- allows her to chase the target after Rebound and gives very useful damage and armor as well.
- Unholy Strength synergizes well with Sidekick that negates the health loss. shines with the extra HP, armor, and damage from the active
- synergizes well with Unleash allowing to make short work of a target. Can be upgraded later into to have more lock-down and survivability.
- helps with farming and has a great cost damage ratio for her ultimate.
- grants her the ability to position herself to easily cast Dispose, and paired with Rebound she gains great mobility easily closing the gap against distant enemies.
- gives additional spell-immunity on top of her Sidekick with level 20 talent. It is core on the hero as it helps Marci not getting kited during her ultimate.
- synergizes well with Sidekick and Unleash and amplifies her burst physical damage.
- helps her deal with items that kite her like and .
- can help you stick to targets during Unleash while providing great stats.
- increases her damage output and helps push towers as well.
- increases farming speed and synergizes with Sidekick and Unleash allowing her to mop up heroes during clustered team fights.
- is a decent alternative for Marci, as her offensive abilities would be amplified thanks to the active ability done by the end of its duration. This can later be upgraded into , increasing her right-click power with 100% critical proc.
- Marci currently has no equipment.
- Marci first debuted in the Dota: Dragon's Blood series and her appearance was designed in cooperation with Studio Mir, the producing studio behind the series.
- is named "Grapple" within the internal game files.
- is in some instances named "Companion Run" within the game files.
- is in some instances named "Guardian" within the game files.