|Patches (latest)||← March 23, 2012 Patch||March 28, 2012 Patch||April 12, 2012 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - March 28, 2012
- Added !
- Fixed small bug in the timing of sequential attacks.
- Fixed being unable to Infest Mud Golems.
- Fixed Time Lapse interaction with Aegis.
- Fixed a bug where Ice Blast could get stuck on the map.
- Added in Captain's Mode
- The top bar game timer no longer is reset when a game ends.
- Heroes in top bar now draw grayscale when dead.
- The buyback cooldown time now appears in the gold tooltip.
- The buyback cooldown now appears in the form minutes:seconds.
- Added a buff/debuff effect for Razor's Static Link.
- Added effect for fountain heal.
- Fixed heroes drawing parts of their models in portraits when sheeped, hexxed, etc.
- Updated the effects for Shadow Demon's Shadow Poison.
- Decreased darkness of fogged areas
- Fixed bots being too aggressive about destroying enemy items.
- Fixed bug where bots would pick up items like Rapier or Aegis without giving humans a chance at them.
- After all humans have picked heroes, the remaining bots will now immediately pick their heroes.
- Fixed bug where bots would try to farm the same neutral camp that a human was farming.
- Added support for bots buying and placing Observer Wards:
- The more of a support a hero is, the more likely they are to buy wards.
- If they have a human teammate, they will not purchase enough wards to fully deplete the store.
- They will ward the runes, their jungle, and sometimes the enemy jungle (depending on how pushed the lanes are).
- They won't go to locations to place wards if they think it's too dangerous.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes prevent bots from defending their top/bottom lanes when the tier 3 towers/racks are gone.
- Fixed bug where if the incoming threat was small, no one would ever be a selected to defend (typically resulting in no defensive response to creeps).
- Added a new loading screen
- Updated the hero selection portraits for the following heroes:
- Added ability icons for 's wolves.
- Added a visual effect to indicate disarmed units.
- Updated 's texture.