|Patches (latest)||← March 12, 2013 Patch||March 14, 2013 Patch||March 18, 2013 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - March 14th, 2013
- Added region for South Africa.
- : Fixed healing Clinkz under debuff.
- couriers. : Fixed killing
- Spirit Bear, 's Golem, etc. : Fixed not working on units like
- towers. : Fixed doing slightly less damage than intended to
- Magic Immunity. : Fixed 's physical damage bonus being blocked by
- : Added a short grace period to walking off the path before collision is restored.
- Magic Immune units being ignored by the AoE greater bash procs from and . : Fixed
- : Fixed some cases where could get units stuck.
- Familiars. : Fixed a number of incorrect spell interactions with
- : Fixed sometimes ending prematurely if was cast before .
- : Fixed d units sometimes walking away to do a previous behavior.
- Fixed Roshan's AoE Familiars). damage type being physical rather than magical (and thus hurting
- Fixed creeps and neutrals sometimes not responding to long range spells.
- Fixed self-cast to work consistently.
- Fixed not having a cooldown.
- Fixed not stacking in inventory.
- Enabled in Captain's Mode in Latest Version (Tournament Version next week).
- Local games are no longer automatically unpaused.
- Added sound effects to the Dashboard.
- Added sound effects for various deaths.
- Updated sound effect.
- Updated sound effect.
- Items held by the courier are now included in a player's Net Worth.
- Fixed the sorting of Teams List under the Community tab.
- Fixed courier and ward previewing in the backpack.
- Fixed the scrollbar being hidden when a schedule had a full page of tournaments in a single month.
- Live games list now displays the game mode.
- Fiery Soul of the Slayer's custom minimap icon only draws for the player that owns the item.
- Re-positioned end game survey to not block the chat.
- Teams that haven't played a team matchmaking game in the last 7 days will now show up as being "inactive" in WebAPI calls.
- Improved performance of chat channels in the Dashboard.
- Revised overhead indicator.
- Fixed AoE visual effect showing for enemies if the caster is hidden
- Added in-game models for when the following items are dropped from inventory into the world: , , , , , and .
- Added bot.
- Added bot.
- Made a number of adjustments to loadouts and builds based on community feedback.
- Bots now know how to use , , , , and .
- Bots will no longer go to the Side Shop with a full inventory if they aren't willing to sell anything.
- Generic summoned units (Illusions, etc) now have basic bot AIs, so they can act independently from their owner. units,
- Fixed bots interrupting their teleports.
- Bots will be less aggressive when they have stacks of on them.
- Bots will now only use if they want to cast big ticket abilities.
- Fixed bot spam-toggling when he simply wanted to activate it.
- is less likely to use on units that are about to die anyways.
- Bots now establish their lanes at 0:15 (changed from 0:30), which makes jungling the initial creep spawn eaiser without confusing them about what lane you're in.
- Bots will no longer go for runes that may or may not be there if it's been a while since their spawn time.
- When there are no wards up, bots are now smarter about only warding the closer rune location.
- Added general support for importing any Ability/Spell related model. Currently just supporting Boars.
- Reworked the "View My Submissions" page to better handle a large number of submissions (sorting/pagination/bug fixes).
- Fixed submission preview images not being set correctly.
- Fixed a bug where updating an existing submission could set incorrect tags on the submission.
- Disabled the Workshop in the Test client to prevent confusion.