With a raspy cackle, the elder smith Craler swung the sword that his family had spent eleven generations to fold and forge. So sharp it was that, with a sound like tearing fabric, a rip in reality tore open. Through this rip, Craler recognized himself from moments before, holding aloft the very same coveted blade. Then, in a fit of greed and madness, he cut this earlier self down to seize the twin sword as his own. Too late, however, Craler felt a familiar wound, and was suddenly filled with the memory of being cut down himself...
Killing an enemy leaves a Paradox Memorial where they died. The memorial can be selected to view details of the kill. Points can be earned to unlock new colors for the memorial. The Paradox Memorial's appearance is changed upon upgrading the Manifold Paradox.
Detail windows contain one of thirteen possible epitaphs.
|Altered voice for all existing responses||Modified Responses|
Selectable styles for the color of the blades and Paradox Memorial can be upgraded by winning games and earning points. Points are recorded on the Rune of the Foreseer's Contract.
- During the Nemesis Assassin Event, players earned 3 points per win with any hero.
- After the event ended, players now earn 1 point per win, and only when playing with .
- Resetting the gem's counter will disable any earned styles.
- The Manifold Paradox was first seen in the short comic The Contract, which was released with . After requesting a favor from , Oracle gives her the Manifold Paradox to assassinate his enemies.
With Codicil of the Veiled Ones
Comparison when worn with Codicil of the Veiled Ones styles
- The sound of fabric tearing when Craler first tried out the Manifold Paradox is a reference to the commonly used metaphor, fabric of reality.
- This item shares aesthetics with Codicil of the Veiled Ones, which changes color depending on Manifold Paradox's selected style.
- Updated model.
- The item upgrades are now converted to selectable styles.
- Fixed the Gravestone to display the pro player name when available.
- Changed custom icon after community feedback.
- Update 2
- Fixed item's assassination score being lower than intended and retroactively granted points.