|Romanized name:||Omar Dabachach|
2014-05-?? — 2014-11-08
2014-11-08 — 2015-08-17
2015-08-17 — 2015-11-04
2015-08-17 — 2015-12-04
2015-12-04 — 2017-03-06
2017-04-07 — 2017-12-23
2018-02-07 — 2018-06-05
2018-06-05 — 2018-06-12
2018-06-12 — 2018-06-25
2018-09-11 — 2018-10-28
2018-10-28 — 2019-02-27
2019-03-20 — 2019-06-27
2019-06-27 — 2019-11-15
2019-11-27 — 2020-07-01
Omar Mohammad "Madara" Dabachach is a Greek/British professional Dota 2 player who last played for OG Seed.
Madara played DotA 1 from 6.23 which at that time he was 11–12 years old. He continued to play the game despite at a young age and new to the game, he continued to stick with the game with the mentality of wanting to become the best. He played in a few inhouse matches as he improved in DotA. Madara still played DotA 1 while its sequel Dota 2 was released, but later changed his mind and went to Dota 2..
Madara's first Dota 2 stint was with XtremeXPC International, a Greek Dota 2 team. Madara was in talks with ReaLaxXx and SsaSpartan forming a fully Greek team. After finding two other Greek players Kaiser and S224J and through networking, he joined London Conspiracy on November 1st 2014. With experience in a number of smaller tournaments, London Conspiracy qualified to their first big event StarLadder StarSeries XII and played at the LAN finals in Bucharest on the April 24, 2015. After it was revealed that Madara and his teammates did not renew their contract with London Conspiracy due to internal issues, he left and formed Golden Boys.
Displaying poor results with his team, he decided to part ways with Golden Boys and join No Logic Gaming. With vacant spots in NLG and his former teammate SsaSpartan beckoning him to join the team, he made his decision to join the team due to better conditions and his bond with SsaSpartan was tight. Later on 2015, he and SsaSpartan joined the newly formed Greek Team Ad Finem. Beginning to set roots with the team, he began to show prominence in the Dota 2 scene by being featured in larger tournaments as a flashy mid player.
- Madara's nickname is meant to be pronounced like the Naruto character Uchiha Madara in the Japanese Anime, pronounced Ma-Da-Ra.
- 2015-08-26 | Interview with ESL Open Qualifier team GOLDEN BOYS: "We can make it to NY" by PatrickBateman of 2P.com
- 2015-06-15 | LC's Madara on X-Games, eliminating EG and playing against Io by ProxyPL of joinDota
- 2017-04-30 | Madara: Hand of Midas is boring by vandersar of EGW
- 2017-03-07 | Madara on the Kiev Major: 'Personally I don't really care about the format I just wanna play good Dota and win' by theScore Staff of thescoreesports.com
- PROXYPL (November 11, 2015). "madara-on-golden-boys-we-lacked-the-captaining-that-ssaspartan-brought-to-the-team". DotaBlast. Retrieved August 10, 2016.
- _The13thSon. "Setting the record straight with Madara and Ad Finem". Twitter.