|The jewel at its center still reflects a pale image of its creator.|
- ↓↓ Double-tapping automatically target self.
- Multiple casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- Can be cast on creep-heroes, however, it does not reflect any spell on them.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon cast.
- When a spell is blocked by , it still gets reflected.
- Does not reflect spells cast by allies.
- Does not reflect , , , , , , , and .
- Does not reflect spells reflected by 's or by another Echo Shell.
- For a list of reflected spells, see Spell Reflection.
Lotus Orb is often picked up by initiators and tanks to deter the enemy from trying to interrupt them, as their role often puts them within harm's way. Echo Shell's dispel can also remove debuffs that prevent them from doing their jobs, and these heroes often appreciate some extra armor and mana.
- Projectile-based spells are always reflected upon impact. This makes them easier to reflect than spells with instant effect, because the Echo Shell can be placed on the targeted unit before the projectile hits.
- The ability to reflect single-target spells back to their casters is actually an old ability concept in Dota. It was first seen in version 6.00 as a chance-based passive ability, belonging to Linken's Mirror, the pre-rework version of . The ability was removed in 6.09 and replaced by Spell Block, as Linken's Sphere got reworked.
- Increased mana cost from 150 to 175.